Xbox 360 Madden Forever - Black and Yellow

pstep

This is one of the funniest ads EA Sports has ever put together.
[video=youtube;EtVUW-eAg40]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtVUW-eAg40&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

- me

I agree that this video is hilarious! Ray Lewis is one of my all-time favorite players and the look on his face when Paul Rudd is talking to him is priceless! Suffice it to say I would never try to irritate Ray Lewis. I would not want to face the wrath of Ray Lewis. He is a bad man!

I love the Troy jersey! I am a die hard Steelers fan and I really can't stand Ray Lewis. It's a perfect ad though. I would not mess with Ray either, after all wasn't he charged with attempted murder at one time?

I love the Troy jersey! I am a die hard Steelers fan and I really can't stand Ray Lewis. It's a perfect ad though. I would not mess with Ray either, after all wasn't he charged with attempted murder at one time?

True, he killed a guy. Leonard Little is my favorite all time murderer to play in the NFL. Good thing it's a Non-Profit so they don't have to write off shit either.

Paul Rudd just isn't that funny to me. He's had good roles but he doesn't make me ever need a great laugh.

It is a great commercial/ad. I have to say that I love the NFL commercials on TV. What is the newest one, I think it's Love Hurts (song). I also love Troy's Head and Shoulders commercials! They make me laugh!

Back