Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1 - Not worth playing

• Total voters

kevin

Contributor
Below you can find the reviews for Madden NFL 10. If you have any questions that the reviews didn't answer, start a new thread on the forum. Played the game already? Rate it above and tell us why you did or didn’t like it. Better yet, write your own user review!

8.9 out of 10 - IGN
Read the full review here: Direct Link
Madden NFL 10 doesn’t redefine the series or innovate in any monumental way, but that doesn’t stop it from being a truly great football game.

7.5 out of 10 - Game Spot
Read the full review here: Direct Link
A number of features make Madden NFL 10 a more realistic and enjoyable portrayal of football, but a few problems--both old and new--continue to trouble the series.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of my favorite games of all time. If you can find a used copy I suggest buying it and holding onto it forever as it is so addictive. I actually still play this game, 3 years after it has been released. The multiplayer offline franchise mode feature is what really knocks my socks off. I have taken plenty to the 30 year maximum with my friends. I think I'll still be playing this game a decade from now. I love the game's presentation and menus. The Extra Point feature is so cool!

Back