Xbox One "Make Your Own Music Video Game" Game

spark_777

All right, thecreed4life and diamondback8 always like to put some new topics in here, so let me try. All right, so any of you guys fancy a "make your own music video" game? Where we use the Kinect and other tools to make a music video for everybody to watch and enjoy on the Xbox One?

All right, thecreed4life and diamondback8 always like to put some new topics in here, so let me try. All right, so any of you guys fancy a "make your own music video" game? Where we use the Kinect and other tools to make a music video for everybody to watch and enjoy on the Xbox One?

Well, the 2-time Member of the Month is making his mark. All right, well I'd like to have this kind of game. Been jamming to a lot of music when doing work so I'd love to make a music video. :-D

Why not? Jimmy Fallon's video editor made this video:

[video=youtube;-YCeIgt7hMs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YCeIgt7hMs[/video]

So for us to make our own music videos using Xbox One would rock!

Hoho, a music video game for the Xbox One? Sign me up, I'd like that. There's tons of songs I want to add to my own music videos that would rock the world. Yeah, yeah.,

Hoho, a music video game for the Xbox One? Sign me up, I'd like that. There's tons of songs I want to add to my own music videos that would rock the world. Yeah, yeah.,

Haha, beats making videos that I upload on youtube for fun. I guess this will be one thing that I would really appreciate.

Well, here's the alien-killing guy who'd love to have a music video made via Xbox One. All right, sounds good to know you'll want it.

Why not? Jimmy Fallon's video editor made this video:

[video=youtube;-YCeIgt7hMs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YCeIgt7hMs[/video]

So for us to make our own music videos using Xbox One would rock!

lol you actually brought this up didn't ya? Yeah man, I would love to make these kind of videos in a game. Awesome.

It would be nice if they had a section where anyone can vote on the video that you uploaded.

It would be nice if they had a section where anyone can vote on the video that you uploaded.

That would be so youtube-ish if they would make it that way. I think it would be nice if this game would be more on a personal side and it would be your choice if you want to upload it or not.

That would be so youtube-ish if they would make it that way. I think it would be nice if this game would be more on a personal side and it would be your choice if you want to upload it or not.

I agree. Why does everybody have to see that music video about you rapping your love of goldfish, or the music video where you show how much you fail you Titanfall? There's got to be some privacy.

I agree. Why does everybody have to see that music video about you rapping your love of goldfish, or the music video where you show how much you fail you Titanfall? There's got to be some privacy.

Yeah, Exactly. Not everyone would want to see your video, it's better to keep it to yourself unless you're confident enough to share it.

This is something that I might skip out in case it because a real game. Well anyways we can do our own videos and we have tons of ways to upload them. We have youtube, facebook and some other social media sites.

Well, here's the alien-killing guy who'd love to have a music video made via Xbox One. All right, sounds good to know you'll want it.

Haha. I guess he wants to make a video about him killing aliens.

Yeah, Exactly. Not everyone would want to see your video, it's better to keep it to yourself unless you're confident enough to share it.

Hahahaha. I'm sure there's somebody out there who's confident enough to share it. That's what scares me O_O

Hahahaha. I'm sure there's somebody out there who's confident enough to share it. That's what scares me O_O

Same here. Well at least we might see some new videos added on America's Funniest Home Videos.

Back