Xbox One Max and the Curse of Brotherhood Lock up issues?

Vortimous

From
New Orleans
I just ordered this today and my eight year old started to play it and three times the game locked up at a certain part. All three times where the same event on the screen. All involved the first creature that you encounter that runs up to you and grows big then explodes in a cloud of green gas. The first time the gas appeared it was level 1-2 or 1-3. The first time you see that creature. My son ran into him, he exploded then the game locked up. The only thing i could do to get the game back on was to start another game then go back to Max. The next time he got to this guy, he jumped over him and the guy didnt explode. He went on playing and the next time one of these creatures appeared and popped, it locked up again. This happened three more times and the only way to unlock or unfreeze it was to start another game and then go back to max. Is there a way to stop or restart a game other than starting another? If i go back to home and resume the game, it just resumes at the locked or frozen part and the screen is just black. Is there another way to stop a game that is locked up? Anyone else had this problem with the game?

I have had this since day one and have had no problems.

I might try to unplug it, wait 15-30 seconds then try it again.

Well, he has moved on and there doesn't seem to be any of those gas guys that pop in later chapters. he has played most of the day today with no lockups. I guess it was a bug with those gas guys in chapter one. he just got to chapter 4 today and no problems....

Back