Xbox One Max: The Curse of Brotherhood - Gameplay (Launch) Trailer

I'm kinda skeptical about this game. But oh well, I'll get this once it's out. Why? Well my wife keeps bugging me about it. She likes cute games like this, the simpler the better. I hope that she enjoys the game as soon as I get it for her.

It's already out lol. Came out a few days ago.

I had the game ordered just now. Well hope it turns out well. I'm really looking forward to playing this game. Well not full time but maybe just to ease the boredom and maybe have this as an appetizer before playing my other games.

I had the game ordered just now. Well hope it turns out well. I'm really looking forward to playing this game. Well not full time but maybe just to ease the boredom and maybe have this as an appetizer before playing my other games.

I haven't ordered the game, but I'll order it probably next week. Or maybe as soon as my next paycheck is out. Haha. My daughter has been consistently bugging me about it for quite a while now.

Hmm. Really? You can move Max and do stuff? I wasn't so sure, coz when I saw the video it didn't look like you were in control of the game. But either way, with that said that makes this game even better.

There are very short storyline type scenes where he will move on his own, but they are to go into another area, enter a special place and things like that. Usually it will have the voice of his Grandmother guiding him telling him what to do next.

FWIW, Don't expect easy going throughout the game. Some areas seem so simple then you could
find yourself replaying an area over and over and over. Last night I stopped playing as I was stuck
somewhere and gave up.

Usually the game will give you hints after a while though.

You can just try to get through the game or you can try to get all the "eyes" and finish.
It's way easier to skip getting the "eyes" so you can play a few different ways. Trying to
get all the "eyes" will add a lot of playing time to the game.

There are very short storyline type scenes where he will move on his own, but they are to go into another area, enter a special place and things like that. Usually it will have the voice of his Grandmother guiding him telling him what to do next.

I haven't played the game but this loos interesting. So his grandma is guiding him throughout the game?

Back