Max: The Curse of Brotherhood - Gameplay (Launch) Trailer

Discussion in 'Max and the Curse of Brotherhood' started by KN1GHTMARE, Dec 19, 2013.

1. KN1GHTMARE

KN1GHTMARE Super Moderator Staff Member

NJ
    Clan:
    SSJ
    It's already out lol. Came out a few days ago.

2. Dom0411

Dom0411 New Member

I had the game ordered just now. Well hope it turns out well. I'm really looking forward to playing this game. Well not full time but maybe just to ease the boredom and maybe have this as an appetizer before playing my other games.

3. ragnafable11

ragnafable11 New Member

I haven't ordered the game, but I'll order it probably next week. Or maybe as soon as my next paycheck is out. Haha. My daughter has been consistently bugging me about it for quite a while now.

4. rkkeller

rkkeller Old School casual player.

NJ

There are very short storyline type scenes where he will move on his own, but they are to go into another area, enter a special place and things like that. Usually it will have the voice of his Grandmother guiding him telling him what to do next.

5. rkkeller

NJ
    FWIW, Don't expect easy going throughout the game. Some areas seem so simple then you could
    find yourself replaying an area over and over and over. Last night I stopped playing as I was stuck
    somewhere and gave up.

Usually the game will give you hints after a while though.

You can just try to get through the game or you can try to get all the "eyes" and finish.
    It's way easier to skip getting the "eyes" so you can play a few different ways. Trying to
    get all the "eyes" will add a lot of playing time to the game.

6. Fullmetalpanic009

Fullmetalpanic009 New Member

I haven't played the game but this loos interesting. So his grandma is guiding him throughout the game?

7. rkkeller

NJ
    Yes. When he gets to new areas or finishes some things, her voice guides him or tells him what is going on.