Xbox 360 May 9th - Minecraft

Allyson

Who else is going to try this game out? Mark it down in the calenders, looks like they are going to drop it right when a few bloggers out there had expected. I wonder if they are gamer related and leaked the info early?

Minecraft is already released isn't it? I have played it before, but wasn't all the interested in it.

Yes, the PC and pocket versions have been out. However on May 9th it will debut on Xbox 360. It is suppose to have a big following already, but I do not think I have ever played it. If I did, it did not stand out in my mind. I think I am going to pass Minecraft up, unless I hear some rave reviews about the Xbox version.

Yes, the PC and pocket versions have been out. However on May 9th it will debut on Xbox 360. It is suppose to have a big following already, but I do not think I have ever played it. If I did, it did not stand out in my mind. I think I am going to pass Minecraft up, unless I hear some rave reviews about the Xbox version.
Oh, if it has really good reviews I will probably try it.

I am still on the fence about Minecraft. I will probably wait around until a used copy comes out. Minecraft seems interesting, but I think there are other games out there, that I would rather buy.

I will probably wait for a used copy or see if a friend buys it. Minecraft is not something I would normally play, but a lot of people seem to be going crazy over it.

I heard they may come out with it for xbox 360. But they have fortresscraft which, i don't mind. But would love to try minecraft.

I will look to pick this up at some point especially for the price of 1600 ms points. I enjoyed what I played of the PC version. I just hope the 360 version has servers

I am thinking about getting Minecraft for my Xbox. I hear that later on there will be some Kinect functionality with the game. That might be interesting, but why could they not have it to begin with?

Back