Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Release Date Announced

Discussion in 'Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes' started by KN1GHTMARE, Dec 11, 2013.

1. KN1GHTMARE

KN1GHTMARE Super Moderator Staff Member

NJ
    Clan:
    SSJ
    via IGN

Well while I'm disappointed that this is not all part of the same game and hence the same purchase, I am still very excited to play this. I am even more excited now that the XB1 exclusive Raiden mission was revealed. What do you guys think? Are you excited at all?

2. dyzposableherox

dyzposableherox Moderator Staff Member

Indiana
    Clan:
    XB1 Forums
    Never played them before but excited for thus one. Looks awesome!

3. thedoodseven

thedoodseven New Member

Well, you guys get a nice deal. I'm going for the PS3 version so I get the Deja Vu mission. But hey, at least Raiden is in your version. Damn, seeing him rift through so much speed in the game makes me jealous XD
    Dood! You got to play the other games! If you want to enjoy this game's story, I'd suggest you get the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection. It contains Metal Gear Solid 2, 3 and Peace Walker for the PS3 and 360. Just that collection alone will have you prepped for the story, especially MGS 3 and Peace Walker, as they are the predecessors to Metal Gear Solid 5.

4. marthyrocks

marthyrocks New Member

Sweet! They finally announced the game's release date. At least we know we can get it very, very soon. As for the exclusive Raiden mission, congrats guys! You finally get an exclusive mission. With Raiden. And with the Watermelon XD

5. spark_777

spark_777 New Member

The Raiden mission is awesome! Man, I'd love to get this version. I especially like the "Snatchers" reference. A lot of diehard fans are wondering if the reference means a sequel to Kojima's "Snacthers" is coming. Is it Kojima? Is it? C'mon, say yes!

6. KN1GHTMARE

KN1GHTMARE Super Moderator Staff Member

NJ
    Clan:
    SSJ
    I would seriously suggest playing the previous games. The story is complex as it is, not even experiencing the previous story installments will make this an awkward experience for you

7. thedoodseven

thedoodseven New Member

Exactly. But to be sure, playing HD Collection will more than make up for it. Unless of course he has the PS3, then he can get the Legacy Collection which collects ALL existing main MGS games (except Portable Ops) so he has the collection to get oriented with the game series.