Xbox One Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Release Date Announced

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Konami has confirmed that Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes will launch in Europe on March 20, 2014, a couple of days later than in North America.

The prequel to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain will be available in stores on current gen consoles for £29.99 or via download for £19.99, while digital versions for Xbox One and PS4 will set you back £29.99.

In North America it's considerably cheaper at $19.99 on current gen and $29.99 on next generation consoles.

via IGN

Well while I'm disappointed that this is not all part of the same game and hence the same purchase, I am still very excited to play this. I am even more excited now that the XB1 exclusive Raiden mission was revealed. What do you guys think? Are you excited at all?

via IGN

Well while I'm disappointed that this is not all part of the same game and hence the same purchase, I am still very excited to play this. I am even more excited now that the XB1 exclusive Raiden mission was revealed. What do you guys think? Are you excited at all?

Well, you guys get a nice deal. I'm going for the PS3 version so I get the Deja Vu mission. But hey, at least Raiden is in your version. Damn, seeing him rift through so much speed in the game makes me jealous XD
Never played them before but excited for thus one. Looks awesome!

Dood! You got to play the other games! If you want to enjoy this game's story, I'd suggest you get the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection. It contains Metal Gear Solid 2, 3 and Peace Walker for the PS3 and 360. Just that collection alone will have you prepped for the story, especially MGS 3 and Peace Walker, as they are the predecessors to Metal Gear Solid 5.

Sweet! They finally announced the game's release date. At least we know we can get it very, very soon. As for the exclusive Raiden mission, congrats guys! You finally get an exclusive mission. With Raiden. And with the Watermelon XD

The Raiden mission is awesome! Man, I'd love to get this version. I especially like the "Snatchers" reference. A lot of diehard fans are wondering if the reference means a sequel to Kojima's "Snacthers" is coming. Is it Kojima? Is it? C'mon, say yes!

I would seriously suggest playing the previous games. The story is complex as it is, not even experiencing the previous story installments will make this an awkward experience for you

Exactly. But to be sure, playing HD Collection will more than make up for it. Unless of course he has the PS3, then he can get the Legacy Collection which collects ALL existing main MGS games (except Portable Ops) so he has the collection to get oriented with the game series.

Back