Metroid Prime Trilogy

William

Have you ever played any of the three "Metroid Prime" games? "Metroid Prime 3: Corruption" was my favorite, and I recommend it to anyone who like first-person motion control games.

I recently read that Nintendo has released a new premium three-game collection that bundles all three landmark "Metroid Prime" games onto one disc and revamps the first two installments with intuitive Wii Remote controls and other enhancements.

I have not played Metroid, since the first game came out. I might check out the three-game bundle, because that sounds like a great deal.

Metroid Prime is the one with Samus, right? I've never played any of the games, but I like that the main character is a female character who isn't there just for eye candy!

Got it when i was running out of Wii games to play, i was blown away how i managed to miss such a compilation of great games. It's rare for me to complete 100% of a game like this, but i loved the series so much that i ended up 100% the three games! I recommend it to everyone that loves the Metroid series!

Back