Xbox One Microsoft admits that it has lost?

Misleading title to get people to read their article. Microsoft wouldn't declare defeat as it would hurt the stock and other business they have going on. What your reading is that site making misleading titles to get your attention.

It's a rather poorly written article and he's phrasing the title in an extremely misleading way. He's claiming Microsoft is admitting they lost the war by focusing on TV features? That's his opinion, not a genuine admission from Microsoft. You won't see them admitting a console isn't successful way before it's even released, that's just ridiculous. There seems to be this weird pushback against them talking about TV features, but by the time we know all about the games when it launches, I bet you'll see it will be very successful.

Well, i think that they were just defeated in the gaming part of the console (who would know that i would ever say something like this) and will focus on the TV part... which is nothing that good to say, but oh well.

I don't think Microsoft has accepted defeat. Of course there is rivalry and competition, but each console has their place. The Xbox One is going to be a great console, but I can't say that it's going to beat PS4 since there is so little information on PS4 as of yet. I still think that Sony will come out on top though, so maybe they really have been defeated :D

Yeah, I get nothing about admitting defeat from anything except the name of that article. Either way, it's silly. When the PS4 is revealed, there's going to be the same thing -- people complaining about what they don't like. It happens, it will always happen. It's just louder now on the internet.

Back