Xbox One Microsoft is tying Xbox Live to Office 365, but not in the USA

Keith Watson

Microsoft is offering 12 months of Xbox Live Gold free with every annual Office 365 subscription. It seems they are really trying to establish the Xbox in the workplace and reenforce their presence on the cloud. You have until September 28th to register if you are considering Office 365. This offer is good in 38 countries, almost everywhere except the USA!

That sucks. I live in the united states so I guess this wont help me at all. I always just go out and get the 12 month card and not worry about it. So one card doesn't really worry me too much.

It is a good idea to Implement Xbox everywhere.
I like it When manufacturer unifies multiple systems into one.

I do not think hand Because I do not use Office 365, but some people enjoy it! Does anyone think for this offer?

Office 365? I don't think I've even heard of that until now. The only reason I use Microsoft Office to begin with is because of all the work I do, and after all the money I spent on my computer I don't really want to pay extra for essential software. My computer came with a demo version that keeps bugging me to upgrade, but that's not happening.

Microsoft has made it clear that they see the cloud as the future of their prosperity. Having a internet based solution makes sense to a lot of consumers, a subscription can save you a lot of money supposedly for being more reliable and secure that doing your own backups.

After telling business they need Xbox One and can write it off, why Microsoft decided to snub their biggest customer base in the country where they were founded is baffling.

Well that's interesting, something that the US is not included in. I really don't care about the 365, nor have I ever heard of it, but it seems they are shamelessly advertising their product.

Like others have stated, it would be great if Microsoft decided to implement this worldwide but sadly this doesn't look like it will be the case. What make it bad is that it is a really good deal for a lot of gamers out there. I know there are so many people that could use 12 free months of Xbox Live. Well, maybe Microsoft just hasn't announced it yet and hopefully they will soon reveals that this special will happen in the U.S

Like others have stated, it would be great if Microsoft decided to implement this worldwide but sadly this doesn't look like it will be the case. What make it bad is that it is a really good deal for a lot of gamers out there. I know there are so many people that could use 12 free months of Xbox Live. Well, maybe Microsoft just hasn't announced it yet and hopefully they will soon reveals that this special will happen in the U.S

I think part of the issue is Office 365 is not taking off like they hoped it might. Honestly, most companies are fine with any version of Office 2003 or higher. They add in all these features that nobody uses and change the UI to confuse everyone. Now Office 365 is here and offers even less features. Most companies upgrade because MS forces them to by dropping support. So with this they are doing everything they can to get the people on older versions of Office to upgrade.

Back