Xbox One Microsoft One Appearance

Dubs420

What do you make of the appearance of the Xbox One? I think it looks quite flashy, it looks a lot more modern than the 360, I like it. The biggest downfall though is the size, it's pretty huge isn't it??

Attachments

• microsoft-xbox-one-4842_610x407.jpg
    microsoft-xbox-one-4842_610x407.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1
It looks like a mini CPU for me but I really don't care. The look of a console is not relevant to me. What's important is its capabilities when it comes to games. We won't be staring at the console right? We would just be staring at our TV screen when playing. That's why no matter how ugly a console looks like, as long as it has the greatest of games, then that's fine by me.

I don't think it has any real design to it.
Its just a big black square box that is rather dull and uninspiring
But like the above poster says as long as it has got great games then who cares what it looks like.

lindbergh makes a good point. Design is always a plus, but it's not necessary. A cooler design to this would be pretty cool though.
E3 is right around the corner, and it's up to our decision whether to buy it or not.

I like the look of it. I would like to see some sort graphic with a size comparison of it vs. the 360 so I can really tell exactly how big it is, because it does seem pretty big, based on the size of the blu-ray drive. I would say the overall design looks a big more classy and mature than the 360. They also claimed it ran completely silent, which will be nice, the 360 certainly did not, haha. Is that other box in the pic the Kinect? Has that gotten bigger as well? I don't own a Kinect currently, but that seems huge in the picture.

It does look pretty sleek, but where are they gonna go from here? It's like they're trying to make everything look as sleek and appealing as possible, but went too far. There's nothing to it, it's just a black box. What will they do for the next generation, another black box but even smoother?

But then again, appearance isn't what matters here.

It looks weird but kinda cool. Can definitely see where the people making the VCR jokes are coming, tho.

Back