Xbox One Microsoft pushed Blizzard for 1080P.

It should be a requirement in my opinion. If the console supports 1080p, why make the game 720p, that's just being sloppy.

Some clarifications were made and it's been revealed that Microsoft merely suggested that Blizzard should be pushing for 1080P. The XBox One is a powerful console so why limit yourself? So they didn't and now we have Diablo 3 in 1080P. Sweet!

If you can 1080, you should 1080. There's no reason to not get the full extent of the power your graphics from the device you're working on. Your game will look better, the people who play it will like it better and there won't be anyone saying something like "That was a great game, but it was a little (Enter graphic anger moment) you know?"

i have watched it allot on xb1/twitch and really i dont see any difference or think the game is stellar... the graphics are nice but they dont look 1080 super crisp... now that could be a twitch lag or compression but still i just dont see it as a visually stunning aww inspiring game..

im waiting to see how games like dragon inquisition,tom clancy division and such look.. ive said it before and i think quite a few developers have said its not 720/900/1080 that are the huge factor as much as frame rate... i believe even diablo3 whad issues getting to the 1080 but said they were more concerned with frame rate than the big number..

Back