Xbox One Microsoft stores now have the Xbox One on display.

Medza

I personally don't have any Microsoft stores near me but apparently some stores do have an Xbox One on display which can be a pretty realistic way of seeing the console before release without having to go to a convention/event of some sort:

xf5Cqgz.jpg

So if you do have a Microsoft store nearby, go and have a look for yourself!

Man that's a big nice looking console. Their is a Microsoft outlet by me. I'm going to have to check it out ands see if its their.

That's not that bad, I expected the Xbox One to look very similar to the older one, but I don't know why it looks closely resembles the PS3. That will look very nice under my TV though :D Still debating guys, give me a reason to stick with Microsoft.

Hmm, the back part is cut out by the glare, but I'm surprised it doesn't look so big and bulky like I thought it would be. Anyways, since I don't have a Microsoft store near me, I can't check it out, but the controller looks pretty cool. The headset doesn't look so fancy though, so I find it a bit humorous that they show that.

Well, i guess it's alright. Still have a few complains about how awful and big the new Kinect is, that thing looks like a damn brick, but oh well, if it works, that is what matters.

Hmm, the back part is cut out by the glare, but I'm surprised it doesn't look so big and bulky like I thought it would be. Anyways, since I don't have a Microsoft store near me, I can't check it out, but the controller looks pretty cool. The headset doesn't look so fancy though, so I find it a bit humorous that they show that.

Xbox live owns psn nuff said

I think the headset is cool. It's very modern and modern art is all about simplicity. The box and the headset define their aesthetic intent perfectly. (Sorry, I was a graphic design major in college so I studied art pretty closely).

Back on-topic though, it's nice to see the Xbox One out and about, signing autographs and taking pictures with people. It's a good look for the company as a whole.

I've not noticed any Microsoft stores around us. I will have to see if there are any! I'm pretty sure I've never seen one period. I agree it's a nice looking machine. I don't know why, but the controller reminds me of Darth Vadar.

The console looks good. I like the overall presentation of the console as well. As long as the console has excellent features and a great collection of games, I am fine.

Back