Xbox One Microsoft trademarks "Eden Falls"

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
On April 16, Microsoft filed a trademark application with the United States Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO) for a new title called "Eden Falls," listing the game only as an "online computer game."

Finnish developer Brimstone Interactive says it is working on a sci-fi role-playing game called Eden Falls. Meanwhile, the website www.edenfallsgame.com is registered privately to an individual in California. Adding even more complexity to the situation, a new Twitter page for Eden Falls mentions Microsoft's Lift London studio, a new outfit that develops smartphone and tablet games.

What do you guys make of this? I know Microsoft has been looking to incorporate Xbox stuff into Windows mobile, etc. I bet this is going to be some sort of mobile game possibly? Hmmm...

Source: Gamespot

This is a tablet game which could potentially be ported to PC down the road. this has nothing whatsoever to do with the x1.

This is a tablet game which could potentially be ported to PC down the road. this has nothing whatsoever to do with the x1.

Aw man. The title had made me hopeful it was something to do with Child of Eden or something. Thought they would make another, better one for the Kinect.

Aw man. The title had made me hopeful it was something to do with Child of Eden or something. Thought they would make another, better one for the Kinect.

Well, there may be a very slight possibility. The Kinect as it stands now is a useless piece of junk.

Keeping fingers crossed it's a RPG type game.

J

Better hope this is not some mobile game again. Titles like this make you hope it's something awesome, then it in the end it's nothing more than a mobile game.

I hear ya. This might be another tablet game. Geez. is MSFT serious about putting us gamers first?

Eden Falls... better hope it's not some kind of Kinect game or something. Names like that don't spark hope in me. I could be wrong though.

Eden Falls... better hope it's not some kind of Kinect game or something. Names like that don't spark hope in me. I could be wrong though.

Well it could make a lot of sense if it were something like a brutal name right?

Eden Falls... a beat'em up? Haha, actually... that could work. That could actually work. If it's true, of course.

Or how about a game that's so violent and so ironic in essence, that it's an action game? Now THAT would work.

Eden Falls... a beat'em up? Haha, actually... that could work. That could actually work. If it's true, of course.

Or how about a game that's so violent and so ironic in essence, that it's an action game? Now THAT would work.

Or a ninja game? A racing game? Possibilities are endless!

I prefer the beat'em up. Hahahah. An elegantly-sounding game that turns out to be a beat'em up XD hahahaha. Almost like that N64 game Hybrid Heaven.

I prefer the beat'em up. Hahahah. An elegantly-sounding game that turns out to be a beat'em up XD hahahaha. Almost like that N64 game Hybrid Heaven.

Ah yeah... Hybrid Heaven. The weird shooter with platformer elements and strategy stuff game. It has a weird name to it but when you play it, it's like, "Ahhh... huh?". Hahaha XD I'd be calling it the Hybrid Heaven of the current-gen if it turns out to be a violent game despite the sweet-sounding title.

Eden Falls? Possibly a tablet game. Or, it's an unannounced exclusive for the Xbox One.

A Kinect game? Awww hell... if that was, we'd probably have to go through some digital forest or something right? Hahaha.

Still want a full kinect game. Wish they could really work on improving it first.

Yeah... that's the thing. Nintendo Wii had some cool games with motion-based gaming as its central basis like Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword so at least it improved. For the Kinect though... man, they gotta improve on it. Then again, the Kinect came in LATE in the 360's lifespan so I think they're still improving although not in the same pace as Nintendo.

Keeping fingers crossed it's a RPG type game.

J

1ebbdk.jpg

Back