Xbox 360 MInecraft for Xbox 360

hgterry61

From
Alabama
I love playing minecraft of my xbox! it lags way too much on my pc. Well I want to see everyone's awesome creations. Im sure everybody could use some random inspirations! Ive already made a lot and ill share it soon. Also please post any funny stories or videos youve made in minecraft

Even though it's an old version of PC Minecraft it is quite impressive and it includes a better multiplayer.
The only thing I don't like about it is that you have to buy skins with MONEY and there aren't any mods. :(
I prefer PC though. My Minecraft doesn't lag at all lulz.

I bought Minecraft for 360 as soon as it came out, and I have never regretted it. My little guy is decent at it, at 5. We build castles, and dig for lava, make waterfalls. It's great! Setting it to peaceful, he doesn't have to worry about creepers, or anything. I've wanted to play the PC version ever since I heard about it, but as soon as I found out it was being developed for Xbox, I jumped at it. I would like some mod tools, but beggars can't be choosers, I guess. I will not buy avatar skins, but there are free ones you can download as well through Xbox live.

Back