Xbox One Minecraft Xbox One is really close - Notch

Well, XB1 gamers will be excited! I see this selling a lot. Minecraft is becoming a top-seller already.

Well, XB1 gamers will be excited! I see this selling a lot. Minecraft is becoming a top-seller already.

You said it. It became a best-seller on PS3 last year so yes, expecting it to be a best-seller on the XB1 when it comes out.

Well, at least anyone here will know it's coming soon. Oh yeah... the world of Minecraft finally comes to the next-gen.

I'm not a PC gamer so I didn't really think I'd like Minecraft, even well after it came to the 360. My brother actually bought it for his daughter to play and then got hooked on it himself before I gave it a chance. (And only because I saw him playing it; what a copycat I am, ha.) Anyways, now I'm hooked on it, so this is another one I'm excited about seeing on the One.

I'm not a PC gamer so I didn't really think I'd like Minecraft, even well after it came to the 360. My brother actually bought it for his daughter to play and then got hooked on it himself before I gave it a chance. (And only because I saw him playing it; what a copycat I am, ha.) Anyways, now I'm hooked on it, so this is another one I'm excited about seeing on the One.
Minecraft is just one of the games that were really successful on PC. now that they plan on expanding to xbox one makes it even better.

Minecraft is just one of the games that were really successful on PC. now that they plan on expanding to xbox one makes it even better.

Yup. Something about this game just makes it really accessible on any platform.

Well, guess all it took was your brother to play it right in front of you. See? Can't always judge the game by its looks.

Well, guess all it took was your brother to play it right in front of you. See? Can't always judge the game by its looks.

True, true. I mean, a blocky game you could make in a 3D program sells millions? Gameplay baby!

Yeah. this game is way better than lego to be honest. I've always liked this game.

You could say that. My kid likes this game too, well more than lego as well. Since you can do a lot of things to it.

You could say that. My kid likes this game too, well more than lego as well. Since you can do a lot of things to it.

Same here. My kid loves this game as well. To the point that he even took my laptop to school because of the game.

Yeah. this game is way better than lego to be honest. I've always liked this game.

You said it. At least with this game, you have an lots of cubes to get. Unlike with Lego, where you have to buy another set when you run out.

You said it. At least with this game, you have an lots of cubes to get. Unlike with Lego, where you have to buy another set when you run out.

Haha. Nicely said dude. I love this game as well. In fact, I'm still playing it.

My kids love minecraft. We have it on most of our devices. I think I am going to purchase it on xbox. It really is a great game for exploring creativity. My son is a expert on it and he is only 6.

My kids love minecraft. We have it on most of our devices. I think I am going to purchase it on xbox. It really is a great game for exploring creativity. My son is a expert on it and he is only 6.

Wow, that's a great achievement. My daughter just turned 6 this month and she's into minecraft as well. I hope that my baby can be a gamer as well. Just like her big sister.

Wow, that's a great achievement. My daughter just turned 6 this month and she's into minecraft as well. I hope that my baby can be a gamer as well. Just like her big sister.

My kid loves it too. Well not as much as I do but still that counts.

Back