Minecraft

darbella

I am not too sure I would play it myself but a friend of mine keeps going on and on about it. What is the big deal about this game anyways?

I wish I knew! I've heard of the game, but I've never played it. I've always been curious about it, but anytime I have money to spare on games, I always end up buying something else, usually an Xbox game, instead.

I don't know what's so special about this game. I have a few friends who are really addicted to it. I don't see anything special in it...it's an 8 bit game. It must be the gameplay or the idea of the game...

I don't play Minecraft, but I do play a very similar game for Xbox 360 called Total Miner Forge. (The two games look almost identical.) I wouldn't say I'm addicted to the game by any means, but I like it because you get to build whatever you want in the game, from a single building to an entire civilization, block-by-block.

I think the big deal is because it is different than other games available on the Xbox. Everything is usually about killing other people or aliens, and Minecraft is about building things which actually may some uninteresting, but with Friends Minecraft can become a really addicting game. Something alternative to most other games. Try it out ! it is fun

It is like a lego, but in larger scale. You can do pretty much anything in minecraft.

First of all, ignore the bad graphics. They did this on purpose to create the blocks. Blocks are used to make everything, including weapons. It's an open world environment and you can literally build anything. Minecraft is so popular because of this. It is one of the most unique games out there at the moment.

Back