Xbox One Monsters on Elder Scrolls Online

Great detail, I want to see more on this game. This game is the best that will be released this year but not until Final Fantasy is released which will make the games look bad compared to the other games. I hope they can hurry the release instead.

Awesome! Seeing these monsters gives me excitement on what all of us we'll be doing in this game very soon. Oh yeah, cannot wait to slay down these monsters!!!

Oh yes! Those monsters finally make it! We can group up and kill them things! Oh yes, this Elder Scrolls is really getting more and more exciting. I'm so hyped for this.

I'm really pumped for this. Man, bringing the classic monsters like this into the MMO? SWeet. This is going to be good. I can feel it!

Give me more monsters! This one already gives me hype and excitement to the max! Seriously, what else can they bring to make this game a very epic Elder Scrolls?

I loved Clannifear. Really looking for ESO.

...mudcrabs can go play in traffic though. They don't do any actual damage, but I hate when it's indicated that there's hostiles in the area, can't see the enemy, and it's a f***ing mudcrab.

I've read this on IGN. I hope this gives you more info about the game. I can't wait to play this game.
Thanks for letting us know! I was pretty curious myself as to what kind of monsters we'd be seeing.. I was hoping for more creative ones that were a departure from what we're used to seeing on The Elder Scrolls in addition to these, but these are cool too :p

Thanks for letting us know! I was pretty curious myself as to what kind of monsters we'd be seeing.. I was hoping for more creative ones that were a departure from what we're used to seeing on The Elder Scrolls in addition to these, but these are cool too :p

Yeah, Definitely cool but it's quite a let down though since they plan on releasing the game as a paid service.

Yeah, Definitely cool but it's quite a let down though since they plan on releasing the game as a paid service.

Bummer, I hope the paid part is just temporary, well if this will be a monthly subscription, it still depends on how much, but I might get the game. Just hope it doesn't cost a lot.

Bummer, I hope the paid part is just temporary, well if this will be a monthly subscription, it still depends on how much, but I might get the game. Just hope it doesn't cost a lot.

Yeah, you say it. I hate monthly subscriptions. I want to play something free especially since I paid a lot just to get this console.

It usually is quite temporary for these type of games, I give it between a year or two before it goes free to play and they get rid of the monthly subscription.

It usually is quite temporary for these type of games, I give it between a year or two before it goes free to play and they get rid of the monthly subscription.

I guess you're right. I hope they can make it half a year. I may have to hold off on getting this game because of the paid part.

I guess you're right. I hope they can make it half a year. I may have to hold off on getting this game because of the paid part.

Same... I'm just a student, I can only afford to buy a cheap game every now and then and for the price of TESO for a yyear, I could buy dozens of good, cheap games, like Just Cause 2.

Am I seeing Human Torch and Blizzard? Hahahah but awesome monster designs to see. I'm gonna kick these guys asses down to the ground!

Am I seeing Human Torch and Blizzard? Hahahah but awesome monster designs to see. I'm gonna kick these guys asses down to the ground!

Haha. Yeah, but same as what knives0302 said. I might switch too to Elder Scrolls Online Empire edition. But I want to wait till TESO is released to have a comparison.

Been watching Agents of SHIELD eh? Just mentioning Blizzard tells me you saw the last episode last month. Well, agreed. The monster designs rock. Hope to see more monsters we can slay!

UPDATE: Why am I talking to myself all of a sudden? XD I'm drinking way too much coffee already. I got to take it easy on the caffeine for a while.

Been watching Agents of SHIELD eh? Just mentioning Blizzard tells me you saw the last episode last month. Well, agreed. The monster designs rock. Hope to see more monsters we can slay!

I agree, the designs really rock. I hope we can get more detailed info about the other monsters.

I agree, the designs really rock. I hope we can get more detailed info about the other monsters.

I've been checking out details about the game lately and it really really rocks. I hope I can play Elder Scrolls Empire too.

Back