Most Intriguing Game On The Wii

dannyboy

What is the most intriguiung game you have ever played on the Nintendo Wii?

Rayman Raving Rabbids.I was playing it and was like.....This f-ing bunnies are hilarious!I never found a game as funny as the Rabbids series.

Rayman Raving Rabbids.I was playing it and was like.....This f-ing bunnies are hilarious!I never found a game as funny as the Rabbids series.

Haha those little dudes were so silly. "Bwaaaaaaaa"

I think the game that did the most with the Wii capabilities was the Mario Galaxy series. Every facet of that game (aside from the basic 3D Mario movements) was unlike anything I'd played before. The gravity physics were insanely original, and that to me is what sets it apart from any game on any console period.

I haven't played many Wii games much at all, but I've had a blast with Super Smash Bros Brawl. It's probably going to be the most fun and intriguing Wii game in my books, seeing as how I don't have a Wii and haven't played many Wii games at all.

Actually, now that I think about it, I would choose between SSBB or Taiko no Tatsujin. Great music/rhythm game with Taiko drums. Played it in the arcade and at my friends' houses once, and I loved it as much as I loved owning my friends in SSBB.

Intriguing is hard to say. The Pikmin 1 and 2 rereleases on Wii fit that description in my opinion. World of Goo is intriguing as well. It is a puzzle game on the virtual console.

new super mario bros wii

I liked New Super Mario Bros Wii, but I would have to argue that New Super Mario bros on the DS was better. It was so refreshing on the DS because we hadn't had a 2D Mario in years. The Wii version didn't do much to change it up from the DS version besides adding multiplayer.

Yup, as you have mentioned, I believe Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 was quite a decent game. Well for families that is, the game is suitable for all ages and the characters are quite amusing. An extremely fun game to play in parties and such.

A couple of posters mentioned Super Mario Bros Wii and I agree that it was a great game. I am a fan of everything Mario Bros and i think this installment was one of the best in the series.

I really liked all the games in the Rayman Raving Rabbids series. They knew they had a hit and milked it for all it was worth.

I feel like I mentioned this a few times over but I like a lot of the MA titles for Wii. There was a lot of potential in that market lost to the labeling of Wii a family console. MadWorld was a great title with a made for game soundtrack that was fantastic. I lived for Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles when it came out. However, the follow up stunk to high heaven.

I'm going with Super Mario Galaxy just on what was done with the game in general. It had Mario so you knew it was going to be a big deal, but man.

Runner up would be Xenoblade. It was beautiful looking, open world JRPG and actually had traveling on the over world, but the intriguing part was that there was a significant RPG on a Nintendo console since the SNES.

I'd go with Xenoblade for the reasons Outrun said. Just that there was an RPG on a post-SNES Nintendo console that is actually being sold with a case, booklet, etc.

Xenoblade is a great game, but I've been playing Pandora's Tower lately and it's also an excellent RPG.
Those two are probably my favorite games on the Wii.

I have Pandora's Tower but I haven't gotten around to it yet. My brother's been playing it and said it's great. So much stuff left on the Wii to play and stuff on other consoles, Steam. Auuugh!

I have Pandora's Tower but I haven't gotten around to it yet. My brother's been playing it and said it's great. So much stuff left on the Wii to play and stuff on other consoles, Steam.

Same problem here. I have other games on my plate--although it's mostly replaying stuff.

Red Steel and No More Heroes. It actually had you focus on using the Wiimote a lot. NMH might appear beyond the Wii family of consoles, but it's 100% a Wii game. Without the motion controls it's just...Dynasty Warriors with 90% less enemies on screen.

Red Steel and No More Heroes were great games for the Wii and showcased the motion control aspect wonderfully.

One of my friends had a bootleg copy of Fatal Frame IV. That game was amazing. Terrifying, but amazing. I was very sad to learn it was never officially released in the US.

I've wanted to play Pandora's Tower. I have yet to get around to it, though.

Intriguing, as in curious? My Life as A King, the downloadable title based on the Crystal Chronicles universe. It was very fun and had surprising depth!

I've played that Sadako game, what's it called? I think it's The Grudge and it was pretty bad, but it was pretty interesting at the same time, although I don't know why it got my interest. Maybe I have a thing for scary Asian chicks who knows.

Back