Most Overrated PS2 Game?

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation' started by dannyboy, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Outrun

Outrun New Member

I remember Black now. I remember liking it quite a bit, actually.

2. ThunderSteel

ThunderSteel New Member

I still have Black. Haven't played it in years though. It's one of those games you don't revisit until someone bring it up as being a great game. You know, jogging your memory and all that.

3. FosterTXT

FosterTXT New Member

The game that I thought was overrated on the PS2 was Final Fantasy. I swear I hear about it all the time and personally I don't think it is all that good of a game, but that is just my opinion.. As far as some people seeing Call of Duty as an overrated game, I would have to disagree with that. Call of duty was at its prime once it was available for the PS2 and I feel it got the rating it deserved.

4. firelily99

firelily99 New Member

I loved Call of Duty in the beginning but after awhile it got old and repetitive. Its like the writer who has great success with their first few books but then after a time the newer ones read just like the one before. COD got like that after awhile.

5. wowtgp

wowtgp New Member

I would say Black and God of War. there was nothing special about these games, but they were overpraised in my opinion.

6. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 New Member

Final Fantasy X most defintely, I CANT STAND TIDUS AND HIS TEDIOUS BULLCRAP

7. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayer New Member

Yeah I think God of War was pretty overrated. But for Most Wanted well, I think it was a pretty good racing game, granted it's not much of an improvement over the last (maybe a downgrade almost) but I thought the game was pretty good and totally deserved the fame I think it's the best NFS game to date.