Mount and Blade: Warband anyone?

Jameson

Hey guys! So im not sure if any of you play on the PC but id just like to let you know about a game called Mount and Blade Warband :D Basically its set in the old times in a land called calradia and there are 6-7 factions, all with their own unique cultures of weaponry, armor, villages, castles, etc.

Its a 3rd person fighter game but you can also use first person to shoot your bow or xbow and you can still use it in melee even though its completely ineffective considering its hard to see which direction youre swinging. The combat system has to do all with your mouse. So lets say you look right and hold left click, then youll swing from the right side. Look left and hold left click and youll swing from the left. Im sure you get the picture :p

Its a super fun game that is easily modded so its basically 10 games in one considering all the mods they have for it. Some examples of the mods are the Game of Thrones mod, The ancient Samurai times, The heraldic and crusading times, etc. Its a very fun game and id recommend you guys to check it out :D
It even has an add on that is based in the napoleonic wars era and its based completely online. You can join regiments and have 200 man linebattles! Its a pretty popular game but it could always use some more gamers!

Yeah I play Mount and Balde Warband. I also got Mount and Blade original as well as Napoleonic Wars and With Fire and Sword. I usually mod my Warband into other cool "alterations". Recently I've been playing the Lord of the Rings mod for Warband as well as Anno Domini 1257. This mod makes the whole map huge and adds a lot more content into the actual game so you never get bored! :)

I used to play it a lot, but stoped because none of my friends were interested in the game, so after a while it becomes pointless and a dull game to play .

I have yet to play it personally, but I have watched gameplay of it on youtube. It looks very fun and a good switch up from the same old same old of the fps genre. Visually it looks like garbage, but it is fun and that is all that matters.

Back