Moving to the future

Murray

From
Midwest US
Hey Everyone!

I am Murray, amongst many other gaming tags I've used. I'm pretty excited about the Xbox One and learning more about launch titles, specs and some of the other capabilities of the system.

Currently, I have a 360 that we use as our media system in our living room. I use it as my main gaming console as well. I'm looking forward to exploring the new system with everyone and can't wait to hash out possibilities and talk about the new games that will be on it!

Cool having you over here Murray, you seem like a swell cat. Enjoy your stay here.

You're like 10 days late Shark! :cool:

My life has been laptop less for last 2 weeks.. I'm at home 2 days than away this weekend. I miss allot and haven't been on news feeds or following much if anything but this forum.

My last 3 weeks have been
Florida
NYC
Atlanta

This weekend is a race so I'm out of state and the tunning laptop is only for the car my ipad2 has been my link to world

Welcome to the site Murray! I know I'm seriously late on welcoming you, I apologize for that. Anyway's, I really hope that you have been enjoying the forum and that nobody has given you any trouble. Most of the people here are very nice though, and quite respectful. Once again, I really hope your enjoying it here. :)

Back