Xbox One Murdered: Soul Suspect is headed to Xbox One

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
[video=youtube_share;fy-H_enzswc]http://youtu.be/fy-H_enzswc[/video]
Murdered: Soul Suspect, Airtight Games' supernatural detective title in which players have to solve their own murder, is headed to Xbox One.

Check out the video above to see Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb visit Airtight, talk to the developers and see the Xbox One version in action. You'll also learn how the developers plan to create a murder mystery in which a great detective, Ronan O'Connor, has to substitute his formerly corporeal abilities with those of a more ethereal nature and is able to, for example, look through other characters' eyes.

Source: Polygon

I've been following this game since it was first shown off at E3 and while I thought the concept to be interesting, it didn't really scream "must play!" at me. Now that it's coming to XB1 I may have to reconsider since the XB1 has limited choices as it is. Who knows, the game can turn out to be great, just have to wait and see. What do you guys think about what we've seen so far?

Hot damn! Well, looks like XB1 users can finally enjoy the game. I've been interested in getting the game since the reveal. So yes, why not? This is awesome indeed. Cannot wait to get this one for the PC or PS3.

I keep forgetting this game exists... but it still looks fantastic. Hope it turns out good.

I keep forgetting this game exists... but it still looks fantastic. Hope it turns out good.

Heck yeah~ I like the premise of the game. At least you're the ghost. Still, I really get creeped out with those dark souls (no pun intended). Well, it's time to go investigating!.... ghost-style!

This game is gonna rock! I cannot wait. I love the awesomeness to the game. Plus, these creepy things, the investigation mechanics, and all the other stuff... man, it rocks.

This game is gonna rock! I cannot wait. I love the awesomeness to the game. Plus, these creepy things, the investigation mechanics, and all the other stuff... man, it rocks.

The name of the game is quite new to my ears. Where was this game before? PS? Looks really nice.

Heck yeah~ I like the premise of the game. At least you're the ghost. Still, I really get creeped out with those dark souls (no pun intended). Well, it's time to go investigating!.... ghost-style!

Now that's something new. It's has a really interesting plot. Makes me want to play it. When is this possibly going out on Xbox One?

I almost thought it would release in March like every other damn game, haha.

It looks good, reminds me of LA Noire but with a supernatural twist. A very refreshing idea I think, now it's up to the game to see how it is. However, I feel that having two versions of the same game shows that game makers are taking the easy way out.

What do you mean by two versions of the same game?

Oh, I mean releasing the same game on two generations of consoles instead of creating different games for each. Right now, it seems as though it's the 360 version being ported onto the Xbox One instead of building a different game for the Xbox One.

The name of the game is quite new to my ears. Where was this game before? PS? Looks really nice.

You never heard of this game? It was announced in E3 before. And it also popped up in one of the gaming news sites I visit everyday.

Oh, I mean releasing the same game on two generations of consoles instead of creating different games for each. Right now, it seems as though it's the 360 version being ported onto the Xbox One instead of building a different game for the Xbox One.

Maybe they don't want to leave out the next-gen users, that's why they're porting it. It was originally made for the last-gen crowd but seeing as how PS4 and Xbox One is getting more buyers, the developers want to bring about the game for the PS4/XB1 crowd. And yes, it's confirmed that it's coming to the PS4 as well.

At least it's happening. This game was originally meant for the last-gen. And also, there's the development time, cost... there's a lot to consider. At least the current-gen crowd get this which is awesome.

Looks like a sweet game. I never played a game where you had to investigate about your own death in a very ghostly way. Haha. I love the possession concept and the walking through walls concept. But what I like the most is that you can see, hear and alter their thoughts.

Well yea of course, lol. It's a small studio, they don't have the resources to create a second team. How is that different than any other release so far?

Looks like a sweet game. I never played a game where you had to investigate about your own death in a very ghostly way. Haha. I love the possession concept and the walking through walls concept. But what I like the most is that you can see, hear and alter their thoughts.

The game really rocks with the ghostly unique concept that they developed. I wonder what else can he do on the game.

Hmm. Quite intriguing. I don't know much about the game but after seeing the trailer it somehow piqued my interest. It's rare to see a ghost cop trying to solve his own death and a game where you can freely possess people without totally changing their appearances (well other games with possession concepts tend to be more horrific)

Back