Xbox 360 Must have for Metallica fans!

james

I had my doubts about this game, but after I tried it out at a friend's place, I knew I had to buy this one! The song list is amazing, and it is actually a lot of fun to 'play' the songs. I nailed all my favorite Metallica songs like 'Master of Puppets' and 'One' spot on! There are a few tough tracks too, which makes it all the more challenging.

I agree completely with you, james. As a real life guitar player, I classify Master of Puppets as a difficult song to play, and the game has maintained that standard too. The track list is pretty expansive, so you don't get bored at all.

I liked them more before they cut their hair but I can kind of see the reason for it too. MoP is hard to play and I do not know a single person that can swing it. What is the game and where did you pick it up at?

My husband is arguably Metallica's biggest fan and as a real-life guitar player, he can play the vast majority of their songs, including Master of Puppets. However, surprisingly enough, he still doesn't have the Metallica Guitar Hero game. I've been thinking about buying it for him for his birthday, though. Where could I find a track list?

I am also a guitar player and I can play Master of Puppets and a great many of their other songs. I never really got into the Guitar Hero games, but I would be interested to see this one.

I know this is an older thread, but I am here to testify, and it saves me the trouble of making my own thread about it. This game is awesome, and it's my personal favorite Guitar Hero. The song choices, both from Metallica and other bands, are superb. Even if you're not the biggest Metallica fan and just want fun charts to play, this game will definitely deliver.

Yup, you definitely don't have to be a diehard Metallica fan to enjoy this one. It's just a really good time. I see several people on here who play guitar for real. I don't and I still had a blast.

I had my doubts about this game, but after I tried it out at a friend's place, I knew I had to buy this one! The song list is amazing, and it is actually a lot of fun to 'play' the songs. I nailed all my favorite Metallica songs like 'Master of Puppets' and 'One' spot on! There are a few tough tracks too, which makes it all the more challenging.

Hetfield, is that you?

Back