Xbox One My first 2 Xbox One games are in hand

Lovegun

Picked them up about 10 minutes ago. Still have to pick up Ryse and DR 3 on launch day. The cases feel just like the 360s, I was hoping they would be a little more sturdy lol. The xbox one logo and print are raised as well other than that they are pretty standard.

Attachments

• 1384897724013.jpg
    1384897724013.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 5
Got my first 3 games too! Still have 5 more on the way!
unnamed.jpg

Lol damn did you get the entire launch lineup? I'm curious how the fifa game is. I haven't followed soccer in a long ass time and haven't played any soccer games since world cup 98 on N64 which I thought was awesome. The fifa streetas were pretty interesting as well

Wow.. awesome. Must feel good man. Can't wait until I can get my hands on one.

photo (8).jpg

picked up my first 4 yesterday.....still have 4 to pick up :cool: Can't wait the suspense is killing me.

I posted this somewhere else, but I see a thread here. Ryse still has not come.

FWIW, I am a little disappointed that they no longer come with manuals. I used to enjoy kicking
back looking at them and even copying and enlarging pages with special commands.
photo.jpg

Picked them up about 10 minutes ago. Still have to pick up Ryse and DR 3 on launch day. The cases feel just like the 360s, I was hoping they would be a little more sturdy lol. The xbox one logo and print are raised as well other than that they are pretty standard.

Ugh god, sorry but I would murder someone if it had "GameStop Edition at the top...

Ugh god, sorry but I would murder someone if it had "GameStop Edition at the top...

Actually I hadnt given that much thought haha. As it is a crappy store advertisment I keep all my games in a large cd holder/binder and the actual disc doesn't have this

I'll wait to play a demo of both before I make a decision.

J

Uh-oh all the reviews say NBA Live is terrible and no where as good as 2k14

Yeah it doesn't look as good as 2k but i used to love the live series so i'm going to try it out. Plus with basketball games, I play them for a month and then trade them in so if i exchange them i'll just end up trading it in quick. Plus i'm lazy lol

Loving all the titles everyone already has. It gets me excited how others are for the wait of getting a new system.

Back