Xbox 360 NCAA Football 13 Achievements

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
Below are the achievements for NCAA Football 13, along with the number of achievement points you’ll receive and a summary on how to get each achievement.

NCAA Football 13 Achievement List

Go Ahead, Ask me Anything (15)
Earn a minimum of 75 recruiting points on a Prospect Choice topic
All you have to do is to find a player who shows a very high interest in your school. Go to the “Choose Pitch” screen and select “Prospect’s Choice”. This will earn you the 75 points. If it doesn’t, just go back to your board and select another player to do it.

No Regrets (20)
Convince a player to stay for their senior year using only one promise to get their degree
Go to “Leaving Players” of your Dynasty and select a junior (JR) with a green status under their name, and is planning to join the NFL draft. Select “Promise the player he will not regret staying to get his College Degree” option and unlock this achievement if you succeed in convincing the player.

Don't Run Home to Mamma (20)
In Dynasty, convince a homesick player to stay at your school instead of transferring
Under “Leaving Players”, select a player that is transferring due to homesickness and a promise that you want to make to him. The achievement will unlock once he agrees to stay.

Welcome to the Club (40)
Win the National Championship in year 1 of Dynasty with either UMASS, UTSA, or Texas State
Start up a Dynasty with one of the above teams and create a custom schedule. Select top ranked teams to play against, for example Alabama, USC, Open, Michigan, LSU, Boise State and Georgia. This will give you a chance to play in the BCS Championship. You can then edit some players on your roster to increase their ratings.

Read and React (20)
Intercept a pass while using Reaction Time
You have to do this while playing in Road to Glory Mode, since here is the only place you are allowed to use reaction time as a defensive player. Create a defensive player with a height of 7’0”, set your difficulty to Freshman and set Injuries and Fatigue to OFF. You should also turn up your interception sliders to 100.

I am Carson Palmer (30)
Win the Heisman with Carson Palmer
The season goals you should aim for to unlock this achievement are: 3,942 Passing Yards in a season, 33 Passing Touchdowns in a season, 4 Passing Touchdowns in a game, and 448 Passing Yards in a game

I am Charlie Ward (30)
Win the Heisman with Charlie Ward
Match Charlie’s stats of 3,032 Passing Yards in a season, 27 Passing Touchdowns in a season, 4 Passing Touchdowns in a game, 446 Passing Yards in a game

I am Herschel Walker (30)
Win the Heisman with Herschel Walker
These are the stats you should aim to match: 1,752 Rushing Yards in a season, 17 Rushing Touchdowns in a season, 219 Rushing Yards in a game, and 1,877 Total Yards in a season

I am Doug Flutie (30)
Win the Heisman with Doug Flutie
Match these stats to unlock this achievement: 3,454 Passing Yards in a season, 27 Passing Touchdowns in a season, 6 Passing Touchdowns in a game, and 472 Passing Yards in a game

I am Andre Ware (30)
Win the Heisman with Andre Ware.
Match these stats to unlock this achievement: 4,699 Passing Yards in a season, 46 Passing Touchdowns in a season, 517 Passing Yards in a game, and 6 Passing Touchdowns in a game.

I am RG III (30)
Win the Heisman with Robert Griffin III.
Unlock this achievement by matching these stats: 4,293 Passing Yards in a season, 37 Passing Touchdowns, 479 Passing Yards in a game, and 669 Rushing Yards in a season.

I am Desmond Howard (30)
Win the Heisman with Desmond Howard
These are the stats to match to unlock this achievement: 950 Receiving Yards in a season, 19 Receiving Touchdowns in a season, 3 Receiving Touchdowns in a game, 1 Punt Return Touchdown in a game

I am Marcus Allen (30)
Win the Heisman with Marcus Allen.
Match these stats to unlock this achievement: 289 Rushing Yards in a game, 2,427 Rushing Yards in a season, 22 Rushing Touchdowns in a season, and 256 Receiving Yards in a season.

I am Eddie George (30)
Win the Heisman with Eddie George
Here are the stats to match: 314 Rushing Yards in a game, 4 Rushing Touchdowns in a game, 1,927 Rushing Yards in a season, and 24 Total Touchdowns in a season.

I am Barry Sanders (30)
Win the Heisman with Barry Sanders
Match these stats to unlock the achievement: 2,628 Rushing Yards in a season, 39 Rushing Touchdowns in a season, 5 Rushing Touchdowns in a game, and 332 Rushing Yards in a game

Look at the Game Tape! (20)
Unlock 5 attributes on a single scouting session
Pick any team and start up a dynasty. Add some players to your recruiting board and start the season. Go back to your recruiting board, pick on any prospect and change the time to scout the prospect to 50 minutes. This should be enough time to unlock 5 or more attributes to earn the achievement.

Pick Up 20 (20)
Break off a 20 yard run (excludes Co-Op)
This is surely the easiest achievement to unlock. Select a running play and gain 20 yards with it. Done.

Highlight of the Year (10)
Upload a photo or video to EASports.com
You have to be in a game before you can create or save a highlight. Go to ‘Highlights’ and scroll to a recent play you liked and save it. After this, go to Main Menu, select “My NCAA Legacy” and under it, click on EA Sports Highlights. Pick the mode you were playing when you saved the highlight and click on upload.

Tire Fire Offense (30)
Win a game without scoring an offensive touchdown and gaining less than 200 yards (excludes Co-Op)
There are two easy ways to do this. First, you can set “Play Clock” to OFF and just let your player hold the ball until time runs out. Alternatively, go to Settings menu and set your quarter length to 1 minute. Kick a field goal so that you are up by 3 and then hold out on defense until the game ends.

My Two Cents (10)
In Online Dynasty, write a comment on a Dynasty Wire story
From ‘Main Menu’, go to ‘Career’ Menu and select ‘Online Dynasty’. Go to ‘Create Online Dynasty’ and click on ‘Begin Dynasty’. Next, sign on as the Head Coach of any team and click ‘Start Season’. After this, go down and click on ‘Dynasty Wire’ and pick a news story to comment on. Click to write comment and then upload.

Living Legend (50)
Reach a coach prestige of A+ with a created coach in Dynasty (Coach Contracts on)
Create a coach, pick a decent team and start up a dynasty. Ensure your recruiting board has the # 1 recruiting class. You can choose to play the games or simulate them, but you have to play and win the BCS bowl at the end of the season to unlock this achievement.

Dual Threat Coach (160)
Win the BCS Championship & have the #1 recruiting class in a single season as head coach in Dynasty
You can make this easy by unlocking the “Best Class Ever” achievement first. Once you have the # 1 recruiting class, simulate the season or play games. Make sure you win the bowl and move to off season. Simulate until Signing day and the achievement will unlock.

Dream Job (35)
Become the head coach of your Alma mater in Dynasty (Coach Contracts on)
As you start a dynasty with a created coach, you will be required to set your Alma Mater. Pick the team you would like to sign up with and press ‘Continue’. All you have to now is to ensure you sign as Head Coach with of your chosen team and the achievement will unlock.

Let's Do It Again (20)
As a head coach in Dynasty, sign an extension to stay at the same school (Coach Contracts on)
The easiest way is to start a Dynasty with a one-star team, so that you only get one year on your contract. Create a custom schedule of games against lower-ranked teams and then simulate the season. At the end of the season, your record should be good enough to make your team offer you an extension. Continue simulating until you are asked to sign another contract. After signing, the achievement will unlock.

Hometown Hero (50)
Lead your Alma mater to a National Championship as a head coach in Dynasty (Coach Contracts on)
Start a Dynasty and choose a 5 or 6-star team as your Alma Mater. Sing up as their Head Coach and create a schedule against lower ranked teams. Simulate through the season and make sure you win the BSC Bowl to unlock this achievement.

Earn My Trust (25)
Reach the max coach trust in Road to Glory Mode
Enroll in a college and build up your coach’s trust with great performances. To make it easy, play on Freshman difficulty and you will be able to unlock the achievement within your first season.

Take What's Mine (20)
Win a position battle in Road To Glory Mode
You get to play position battles during the weeks of your college career. You need to battle against your teammates that are above you on the depth chart and accumulate enough points to win the battle.

And the Winner Is… (15)
Win the Heisman Memorial Trophy® in single team Dynasty, Road to Glory, or Heisman Challenge Mode.
Win the Heisman Trophy in any game mode and the achievement will unlock. You can choose to play or simulate on the lowest difficulty level.

Put Your Helmet On (15)
Become a starter in Road to Glory Mode.
All you have to do here is to complete all the position battles during the weeks, or become a member of the 1st string.

Future Star (15)
Become a 5-star prospect in Road to Glory Mode
Make this easy by turning to Freshman difficulty. You earn recruiting points once you finish a game, and these points increase your star rating. Getting enough points to make you a 5 star prospect should not be so hard here.

High School Champ (15)
Play and win the High School Championship Game in any state
Road to Glory mode gives you a chance to play in a high school championship game at the end of the season. You can simulate through the season to get to this stage, but you cannot simulate through championship game. You must play and win in order to unlock this achievement.

Best Class Ever (15)
Have the #1 ranked recruiting class in a season in single team Dynasty Mode
Pick a good 6-star team and start up a Dynasty. Go through the list of prospects and pick the ones that have shown an interest in your team (they are marked as green next to their names). Simulate through the season and off-season. You can make it easier by turning your recruiting difficulty level to Freshman.

Unstoppable (15)
Win a game by 35+ points on Heisman difficulty (excludes Co-Op)
This is easily done using a second controller. Set up an exhibition match and turn your skill set to ‘Heisman’. You can reduce the quarter length so that you don’t have to wait for long before the game is over.

Keep 'em Honest (15)
Gain 200 rushing yards and 200 passing yards in the same game (excludes Co-Op and Road to Glory)
You will probably achieve this easily as you play along. Alternatively, you can use a second controller and set for it 'Field Goal', while you select for your team a long pass or run. Accumulate the required points in the two categories and the achievement will unlock.

Up the Gut for the Score (10)
Score a touchdown handing off to the fullback on a triple option play (excludes Co-Op)
Use a second controller to make things easy. Start an Exhibition game and set your offensive playbook to ‘Option Run’. When you get near the goal line, set your play-type to ‘Triple Option’. Immediately after you hike, hold to hand off the ball to your fullback.

Go for Broke (20)

Complete a pass for 50 or more yards (excludes Co-Op)
This is amongst the first achievements you will unlock, and it can come naturally as you play. Alternatively, use two controllers; select ‘Field Goal Block’ for the second controller and ‘Hail Mary’ for your team. Pass the ball immediately after hiking and it will be easy to unlock the achievement

Last edited:
Back