Xbox 360 Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2012 Jack Spots Locations

xboxfelix

Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2012 - Jack Spots

Jack spots are located all over the city of Fairhaven. Finding them gives you the opportunity to drive some of the finest cars ever manufactured. These cars can be used for racing, joy riding and switching cars in the middle of a police pursuit.There are a total of 123 jack spots in the game, and if you find all of them, you will also unlock the "Networking" achievement.

Here is a map of all the jack spot locations:

jack spots.jpg

Once you locate a jack spot, you can use EasyDrive to jump into the vehicle and drive away in it. However, driving a car away from its jack spot will trigger its alarm, and will cause the Fairhaven police department to pursue you if they see you while the alarm is sounding.

When you are being pursued, you can get away by switching your vehicle at a jack spot without being seen. However, for Ambush events, this tactic does not work, and you just have to use your skills to get away.

Jack spots, escape routes and other good stuff are hidden behind security gates. Always take down security gates whenever you come across them to find what they are hiding. This will also help you earn bonus Speed Points.

Here is a video guide to help you find all the jack spot locations.

[video=youtube;gqtYtUkRqZM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqtYtUkRqZM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Attachments

• need-for-speed-most-wanted-2012-jack-spots-map-150x150.jpg
    need-for-speed-most-wanted-2012-jack-spots-map-150x150.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
I beat the cobra, shut it down, went to all 3 jackspots and can't find it. What am I doing wrong? Do all 10 most wanted cars need to be beat before you can drive them? Do I need more points or what?

Regards
Nancy
Master Security UK

Back