Netflix laggy

vect0r

Does anyone else have problems with Netflix being laggy or switching to low quality? I pay for faster internet, and other apps don't seem to have much of an issue. Hulu Plus plays well, and Netflix even works perfectly on the computer.

I was playing Zombies tonight and it was lagging a little bit for no reason. If you're uploading or downloading something while watching Netflix, that usually eats up a lot of bandwidth.

Netflix works fine, I just watched Django an hour ago without any problems. If Netflix is laggy, most of the time it is caused by slow internet connection. Try to stop some activity in your PC/console that requites internet connection. You may also pause the video to buffer, it works for me all the time.

I do not know as I don't use Netflix but perhaps you should make sure that there is nothing hogging your connection while you are using it. No other device being connected, no other people downloading crap, no torrents, etc.

Did anyone else get a message that Netflix was going to be unlocked from the 1st through the 3rd for Live members? I guess there is some new Netflix original series that they want everyone to watch. I tried to access it through the app and waited forever for it to update, but Netflix was so not unlocked. It kept asking me to sign in or start a trial. Gr! Thanks for the waste of time Live!

I have random problems with Netflix being laggy on Xbox. I switch to my computer and it seems to work fine. It always happens when I have nothing else connected to my network. Seems to last for about an hour or two when it happens.

Back