Netflix Thread

FordGTGuy

From
Portsmouth, VA
Share what tv shows and movies you are currently watching and recommend some for others.

No spoilers and please try to have a nice description of recommendations.

I've been watching through American Dad! again what a fantastic show.

Currently obsessed with Sherlock.

If you're into anime, Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom is amazing. top 5 all time anime for me :)

I second American Dad. It's just hilarious. I grew out of Family Guy a long time ago when they stopped even trying anymore, and American Dad feels like what Family Guy felt like 6 or 7 years ago.

My girlfriend and I have been watching the occasional horror flick, along with several Cartoon Network toons that are extremely nostalgic for me.

I always recommend the movie Neds. Just check it out; you'll be a fan.

For TV shows, I would definitely recommend The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad. Both are two very entertaining shows and Breaking Bad is considered one of the best shows on television right now, having won many awards since it began. As for movies, I would advise any horror movie fan to check out the film The Cabin in The Woods. It's a great new spin on the horror genre and the twist in the film will blow anyone away.

Well, I've never watched Netflix on my XBOX because I refused to pay for XBOX live just to watch it.
However, I do watch Netflix on my PC, Wii, iPhone, iPad, iPod and Android phone (HTC ONE X)! Basically everything other than my XBOX!

At the moment I'm into 'The Mighty Boosh!' It is crazy!

Weeds is always a good one, Survivorman also.

I have to also go with Weeds. Also Futurama and South Park, but they just took South Park off :( Oh, and Family Guy too.

I have to put Angel Beats on here as an anime that might get missed. Its an amazing anime about life and death and coping with all the things that happen on either side of it. There's a lot of comedy mixed into it so it never gets heavy, but there are points where you're laughing and then you're very sad. This is one of the very few animes that I thought deserved a second and maybe a third viewing.

Angel Beats, 10 out of 10.

wow could be intresting:

general tv:
boondocks
squidbillies
american dad
familyguy
king of the kill
aqua teen hungar force
blue mountain high
southpark
tp gear(europe)
malcom in the middle
how i met your mother
burn notice
sons of anarcy
sons of guns
wilfred
wild wonder whites

general movies:
avengers
hulk
thor
(all) transformers
death race
league of extrodinary gentelmen
rango
inital d movie
cptn america
act of valor
lorax
dictator
hungar games

comedy:
most everything on netflix stand up wise
joe rogan live
lisa lampanelli
gabriel iglesias
(all) bill burr
whitney cummings
kevin smith
ralphie may
lewis black
doug stanhope
donell rawlings

have watched anime:
inital d manga

and proably a ton more i just looked at my recently watched file to pull those titles... and most i have finished at this point..

i recently got prime access so ill see whats new their.

I've been watching a bunch of documentaries lately. Grizzly Man was one that sticks out in my head. About a guy who worked with bears for a significant period of his life, convinced they were harmless if you knew how to talk to them. Guess how that ended.

I love the old 90's sitcoms like Roseanne, Everybody Loves Raymond, Fraiser, Seinfeld, etc. I also enjoy the food/health documentaries on Netflix like Forks over Knives, Hungry for Change, Fat Sick and Nearly Dead and a few others.

I recently watched the complete series of Heroes. It's an exceptional show, really loved it.

However the latter part of the show is just pathetic, I could barely finish it's 4th season.

Other show that I'm currently watching is Breaking Bad. Do I really need to tell why this show is so awesome? :p

I just started watching The Office two and a half weeks ago and am already on season 8. I get a kick out of those memes that talk about watching Netflix responsibly because that's SO me. If a series is good I can probobly finish it in a month or less and then be depressed that its over.

I also watched a strange documentary on there called Cropsy, and started watching one about one of the Lutz kids( the family that the Amityville horror is based on). The Amityville one was hard to watch. I mean I'm extremely open to that sort of thing happening, but he just seemed disturbed. I guess you coukd say its BECAUSE of what he went through, but I don't know.

I watch a lot of Netflix's streaming service. I really enjoyed Continuum season 1. Continuum season 2 is available on youtube unless they've taken it down already. There are a few James Bond movies on netflix, the Mission Impossible series is on there and I also watch Ken Burns' baseball series. I haven't found that many good movies in the past month or two and I would consider cancelling the service in the future. I also enjoy the survival shows that they have available: Man vs Wild, Survivorman etc.

I just watched Season 1 of House of Cards in 24 hours and I really enjoyed it. No, I wasn't just sitting there all day glued to the TV. I was editing photos as well, but if you like political dramas, it was really good. Kind of reminds me of Scandal, which is a great show if you haven't watched it! Now I think it may be time to start White Collar since Suits isn't available to stream yet.

Partially through a million seasons of Doctor Who, but I need breaks from those damn Dalek's screaming "Exterminate!" from time to time.

I love the old 90's sitcoms like Roseanne, Everybody Loves Raymond, Fraiser, Seinfeld, etc. I also enjoy the food/health documentaries on Netflix like Forks over Knives, Hungry for Change, Fat Sick and Nearly Dead and a few others.

those are all really good as well. the documentries are crazy.. the berzinski files was one that comes to mind.. how the usda/big farm keeps us from the cure for cancer.
Burzynski (2010) - IMDb

i just got a alert saying the league season 4 is on netflix.. i know what tonight will be.

I just watched Radio on neflix's stream. It was far below average. I've also recently watched Daniel Craig in Archangel which was ok but a little too abbreviated for my taste. Pulp fiction is allegedly available on the stream. I want to check out more of Breaking Bad. I've been watching full films online more than using Netflix's instant stream.

Back