Netflix Thread

On the topic of Marvel shows, I've been watching all of the Spider-Man stuff, but not the original movie. Just the toons.

MTV Spider-Man was my favorite. NPH voiced a really good Peter Parker. Ultimate Spider-Man is a hard second. It's like--the good end of Marvel animation with Teen Titans humor at points. Drake Bell is also a good Peter Parker.

I liked the 90s Spider-Man, but it ended on a huge cliffhanger.

I'm glad someone mentioned that cliffhanger. I know they were supposed to do another series linked to it, but never did and eventually did another Spider-Man series in 1999 or so that was unrelated.

I wish there was more of an anime selection. I recently watched Princess Jellyfish on a whim and really enjoyed it, even though I didn't think I would. I just decided to check it out because it was suggested to me. Kind of cranky there wasn't a second season. Maybe one day. It was a nice breath of fresh air in an otherwise stagnant genre.

I definitely have to go with Sherlock as my current TV series. I love the modernized version of this series and definitely Benedict's acting in the series. The length of the episodes certainly attract me more and the mystery behind the cases and also Moriarty as one of the main antagonists.

I wish there was more of an anime selection. I recently watched Princess Jellyfish on a whim and really enjoyed it, even though I didn't think I would. I just decided to check it out because it was suggested to me. Kind of cranky there wasn't a second season. Maybe one day. It was a nice breath of fresh air in an otherwise stagnant genre.

I'm not a huge fan of modern anime (anime that came about following the late 90s-early 2000s boom). I'm thinking that a lot of modern series get that 13 or 26 episode thing and a few might go the distance of 50-something episodes. It's a shame when some of them stop and the manga is still going. That was the case with Hunter X Hunter (which is like pure Dragon Ball, the first not DBZ). Its first series was really good, went 62 episodes then ended. There was an OAV that continued things, but wasn't counted in the original series. Then the series got a reboot like 10 years later or so.

I wish there was a good deal of classic anime on Netflix though...mid-90s and prior.

I can't get into this current wave of anime either. There's stuff like Paranoia Agent, Lelouch, Tokko, and Death Note that I got into but the rest...

As far as anime on Netflix, Hetalia is easy to get into and Rosario+Vampire are two I've watched.

C anyone recommend a show like Arrested Development or Prison Break?

I've thought about watching Suits became I heard it's about the law an stuff which interests me :p but is it actually any good

I think some of my favorites on Netflix would have to be The Office because I stopped watching Television then when I saw this show my faith had been restored, I think this is the best comedy show and I think everyone should watch this if they like comedy shows. The best action show I personally think is the best easily goes to Breaking Bad, I love Breaking Bad and I could never expect what was going to happen next and who was going to die and this is what I loved about the show and I salute the actors that took part in the show. The best anime I have watched on Netflix goes to FullMetal Alchemist series, this was some of the best anime I have ever watched in a while and I am glad I have watched it. I rarely watch cartoons but when I do I tend to watch The BoonDocks, The BoonDocks is amazing and I love all the action and comedy it has and I cannot wait for every episode to get released.

The Office and Arrested Development were the shows I was watching before Comcast complained about the data usage consumed by streaming video. Arrested Development had become my new favorite show but since they complained I had to cancel my subscription. Thanks Comcast for ruining my internet experience AGAIN!

Netflix Originals are awesome right now... Orange is the New Black, and House of Cards, with the multi talented Kevin Spacey, has me hooked, I'm also watching Friends re-runs...

My favourite shows on Netflix are: Arrested development, The office (US Version) Breaking Bad, Prison Break and Orange is The New Black :p

Back