Xbox One new kinect sensor

marvin90

will the new kinect sensor pick up people who are in wheelchairs as i know the kinect just now does not so microsoft if your reading this please try and do somthing about this if you can if you cant will there be a xbox one without kinect option

will the new kinect sensor pick up people who are in wheelchairs as i know the kinect just now does not so microsoft if your reading this please try and do somthing about this if you can if you cant will there be a xbox one without kinect option

I don't think this was ever mentioned but I would recommend writing a e-mail to Major Nelson, Aaron Greenberg, Don Mattrick or Marc Whitten about it.

You should be able to use voice commands and a lot of the features seem to work while you sit so you will probably be able to utilize most of the features.

Also, Welcome to the forum!

If you have anymore questions please ask away.

The Kinect sensor does pick up people sitting, there just hasn't been a lot of games using it that way. Check out Fable The Journey, activity level: standing or sitting.

Well now that is something to worry about, what if the new kinect requires you to stand up to login or something important like that, disable people will have a problem.

Well now that is something to worry about, what if the new kinect requires you to stand up to login or something important like that, disable people will have a problem.
Disabled people will not have a problem the current kinect works fine while sitting down kinect 2 will most likly be even better at it then the first. I'm not sure but you seem to be a negitive nancy. lol IDK mabye it's just me.

Back