New member here(help needed)

BobMarin

Hi i'm new here and am very excited to be a part of this community of gamers.I've actually joined here because I'm very interested in the new Xbox 720 release and would like to share this experience with this community.

I have been having trouble editing my profile picture, I enter the picture URL and hit the save changes button and the new pic is displayed but when I check out the picture on the forum it is not there. Any thoughts?

Hi bob welcome to the forums. You've uploaded a profile picture so when someone goes to your profile they'll see that picture. What you need to do is upload an avatar to display in your postbit. So instead of editing your profile picture under edit profile, go to edit avatar instead. Let me know if you have any issues.

bob... welcome bro. Feel free to ask any question, and be over enthused about the 720 as I am.

Hey Bob! Good to have you on board here. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Hey there, glad to have you on board of the XboxForums ship! I hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time here, make sure you share your experiences too!

Back