New Member online!

T4ve

Hi everyone!

I have recently signed up to get more out of my Xbox experience. I love the games and the console but just think I'm lacking a bit of community.

Anyway- I'm 22 male and love first person shooters. Let me know of you want to chat or discuss or just have a game of whatever!

Thanks!

Hey T4ve - Welcome to the forums! I totally get you on wanting to get more of a community feeling going. I have around 55 friends on XBL and I really enjoy playing games with them while in party chat. I think that really puts XBL above PSN. That's why I'll never have a problem paying for Live. Also, it's great getting to know people on here - There are some awesome gamers on here and people are always happy to help out. You should join us for one of our Community Game Nights one of these days. We just had one and the next hasn't been announced yet, but it's always a good time!

Welcome to the forum new guy! We're around the same age, right on!

Enjoy your time here,

Welcome to the forums! I understand about needing the sense of community. I look forward to learning from you about the first shooter games!

Thanks all!

I've actually played on the play station side of the gaming community with a few friends before but I was getting frustrated with the lack of support from not only members but also their tech team. So hopefully XBL keeps me happy but I'm sure there is going to be no problem since they want to give people value for money!

Back