New on here looking to make friends

MACKG

From
Las Vegas Nevada
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello everybody, my name is MACKG and I have been playing video games my whole life starting with the Super Nintendo back in the day. Am 31 years old and ideally I would like to find like 3 to 4 people to play with on a daily basis. I play all types of games but my favorite would have to be shooters. Am a teacher so I’ve been playing every night for 3-5 hours. It’s pretty boring playing by myself. When school starts looking to play every Friday night. Headset is a must and please no little kids. Take care everyone!

Hello MACKG,
Welcome to the forum, I too am relatively new here. You live in my wife's and my favorite city! We go to Las Vegas four to six times a year, sometimes we do good, sometimes we do bad! See Insert, was from a penny slot, I was thirty dollars into a hundred dollar bill when the "JACKPOT" was hit!
Getting back to your query, I primarily play Forza car games.
I am a retired Police Officer, so shooting games don't appeal so much.
MACKG, to avoid being too loquacious, welcome again!
Respectfully,
Carl Hataway
aka: roadrage1946

Attachments

• Las Vegas Jackpot April2012a.jpeg
    Las Vegas Jackpot April2012a.jpeg
    366 KB · Views: 2
Welcome to the forum, your friendship would be greatly accepted even more if we could understand your missive. If possible, change your font to English, United States. I would like to have your friendship, as I'm sure everyone else would. Hoping to hear from you soon in English.
Respectfully,
Carl Hataway
aka: roadrage1946

Back