Xbox One New Patch Will Tweak Weapon Balance.

heavensdevil

In a blog post previewing some of the changes coming soon to Battlefield 4, DICE has detailed the balance changes it will be making to shotguns, DMRs, and other weapons and attachments.

Designated marksman rifles, or DMRs, will have their damage bumped up at all ranges. Long-range damage in particular has been increased (making three-hit kills possible at long range), and the accuracy penalty suffered when firing repeatedly has been decreased. "The amount of the damage increase varies from weapon to weapon, according to its intended range, rate of fire, and damage," DICE explains. "We will continue to monitor the effectiveness of DMRs in combat, and determine if additional action is needed to make DMRs a viable mid to long range weapon."

More: IGN

The initial problems with the game aren't even fixed yet and they already move on to something else. I bet that with these new tweaks, there will be a ton of glitches with the weapons. I'm all for better weapon balancing but because it's Battlefield, I'm sure they are going to cause more problems than fixing.

The initial problems with the game aren't even fixed yet and they already move on to something else. I bet that with these new tweaks, there will be a ton of glitches with the weapons. I'm all for better weapon balancing but because it's Battlefield, I'm sure they are going to cause more problems than fixing.

I hope it really fixes all the weapons.

Back