Xbox 360 New Theme

PB7

Former Administrator
Hey everybody, just wanted to say thanks for being patient with us while we got the new theme up. Hope you all like it.

It is different. I'm trying to get used to it - I was like wow! when I first opened the page. I'm sure after a bit of time it will seem normal to me again. What made you decide to change it up?

To be honest the old one didn't have the feel we wanted. We wanted to have a cleaner look as well.

I actually liked the older one. All the green and dark colors fit the Xbox conversation very well. I don't have a problem with the new look, but I did enjoy the old theme. Anyhow, it's the content that makes a forum I think though.

It is definitely a different look. I liked the old theme, but the lighter look is nice, too. Either one works for me, and it's nice to mix things up every now and then.

This one is just as great as the old one. I think it's a bit too much gray for my taste, but the shades of green and the overall aspect make up for it. Anyways, change is a very good thing once in a while. Keep up the good work, guys!

I was also surprised, when I logged on here, and the theme was different. I had to check the url, to make sure I was at the right place. :) I like the cleaner look of this theme, but I feel like the other theme fit with the colors of the Xbox.

Back