Xbox One New to me Xbox One S not acting right

MH230kV

Yesterday i bought a one S from a pawn shop because nobody around me had one. I get it home, do the factory reset to completely erase it and then installed COD warzone. Everything seemed to be fine up to this point. Today I went to play it and when trying to do join a battle royal and every time after it finds the other players and get to the screen that says "LOOT, UPGRADE, SURVIVE" it will sit there for about 20 seconds or so and then boot me completely out of the game and back to the console home screen. I did this about 5 times back to back and the same result every time. Before I tried the online multiplayer I did the training mission and that worked fine but there is some issue with the actual game play.

Also the console keeps randomly shutting off, i get a prompt on my TV that says to make sure the device is powered on and the X on the controller starts blinking. This has happened to me twice and both times have been on warzone. Im Currently playing resident evil 2 and no issues yet as of about 15 minutes into the game.

Does anyone know whats going on, is there anything else i can do or check? I imagine the warzone i installed doesnt need any updates since i just downloaded the game last night but i could be wrong.

I know buying from a pawn shop is never a good idea but they were literally the only ones in my city to have it and also gave me a 30 day warranty where i can bring it back if its not working properly but i hope thats not the case.

Back