Xbox One New "unique" exclusive TBA at Gamescom

ozadin

Gamescom, a major convention will be the home to Xbox One on August 21-25th. Not only do they have a unique exclusive to be announced at Gamescom, you are also able to play many games on the presented Xbox One consoles. These games include Forza Motorsport 5, Dead Rising 3, Ryse: Son of Rome, Project Spark, Killer Instinct, and Zoo Tycoon.

What do you expect the "unique" exclusive to be like? Genre? Open-World? Action? Maybe a completely new genre?

Microsoft is teasing a new Xbox One exclusive set to be announced at Gamescom. On Major Nelson’s podcast, Microsoft Studios corporate vice president Phil Spencer discussed Gamescom and what fans can expect from the show and Microsoft’s Showcase event.

Via IGN

Gamescom, a major convention will be the home to Xbox One on August 21-25th. Not only do they have a unique exclusive to be announced at Gamescom, you are also able to play many games on the presented Xbox One consoles. These games include Forza Motorsport 5, Dead Rising 3, Ryse: Son of Rome, Project Spark, Killer Instinct, and Zoo Tycoon.

What do you expect the "unique" exclusive to be like? Genre? Open-World? Action? Maybe a completely new genre?

Via IGN

I am guessing Crackdown 3. So many hints including giving away the first one, the little orb easter egg at E3 and a sale on Crackdown 2.

I hope it's Crackdown 3, but that wouldn't really be "unique". Still hoping for that one, though, but I'll take whatever! Except a crappy Kinect exclusive.

Well, this is definitely interesting. I honestly didn't expect Microsoft to reveal anything major at Gamescom, as it seemed like all the atention would more so be focused on Sony and the PlayStation 4. Still, not that this news has been announced, I will certainly keep an eye out for GamesCom and see exactly what game Microsoft will reveal there. Hoping it's something major.

I hope Microsoft risk a bit and goes out of their way to create a new and exciting IP to sell the console, something that would really hook the people up. You know, like Dead Rising for the Xbox 360, some kind of Gears of War?

Very nice, Sony has also announced to reveal some exclusive content so I'm interested to see how this turns out. E3 was definitely in Sony's favour but this years Gamescom could really turn the tides of this console war. I hope that they get down to some actual game play though, I don't want to see an entire presentation of cinematic trailers, I want the actual game!

It will be interesting to see who wins this round of the so called next gen console wars. E3 was definitely won by Sony so hopefully Microsoft would have learnt by their mistakes and would do better this time.

By the looks of it it definitely seems like Microsoft is planning to go all out this time and really punch Sony in the gut!

Whilst they have been hinting Crackdown a lot recently, I wouldn't call that a 'unique' exclusive. I'd take it though. The first game was fun.

It could be a Fable MMO. There have been rumours about one. Although the word 'unique' makes it sound like it could be a Kinect game.

We'll see. I'm excited to find out what it is.

Hmm...so what do they have in store for us? Is it going to be crackdown or something else which nobody is expecting. Whatever it is going to be, it better be good.

unique or not id rather them get things buttoned up for november. 2 free games at launch the tvtuner,dashboard,twich ect ect.. get the system right.

what would be sweet is if they didn't say anything and upon release it was just bunded in as a suprise.

To me when they say "unique" I think it will be the 1st major KiNECT only game. Im sure if it is they will make sure it works well for Gamescon. CANT WAIT FOR TOMO!

Well it was Fable Legends. I never really played them but exciting none the less.

Back