Xbox One New Video - Building a Next Gen Open World

StingerNLG

From
Abingdon, MD.
Website
www.tommytallarico.com
Ok, now I have to say wow on this. This new video shows off the new engine pieces in the Xbox One version of the game. If the story can get back to what made AC and AC2 so good, I will be very happy to get back into this series:

[video=youtube;fd6SKTtQaXQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd6SKTtQaXQ[/video]

Good find. Yeah, it looks amazing. Back in college I took a few computer animation courses before I decided that I much preferred playing them game as opposed to trying to make a career making them. After that, I really appreciate the work that goes into making these games. Although I may have a few nightmares about Maya and 3ds Max....

Glad to hear that I wasn't the only one not overly in love with Assassin's Creed 3.

Good find. Yeah, it looks amazing. Back in college I took a few computer animation courses before I decided that I much preferred playing them game as opposed to trying to make a career making them. After that, I really appreciate the work that goes into making these games. Although I may have a few nightmares about Maya and 3ds Max....

Glad to hear that I wasn't the only one not overly in love with Assassin's Creed 3.

I was ok with the game until it switched characters, and the second story kicked in. I thought it was boring and out of place. I bought it when it went on sale for $15, so I don't feel too bad about not playing it anymore.

That's some really high tech stuff. I was never really into the Assassin's games but this is very good especially the waves and rain effects. I'd love to see other titles implement these types of things.

hat certainly is impressive. I don't how, but they mange to get me excited for a new AS game every year.

Individual rain drops? are you serious? And they made a virtual ocean engine which could be used in other games or useful applications.
I might get back into the series too. The last one I played was Brotherhood which had Da Vinci as a character.

The environment seems amazing, definitely a huge improvement from the previous games, the huge foliage and lighting makes it look really realistic and sames goes for the weather. Love the way games are evolving and this are the first games being released I can only imagine how a game will look in the final years of the X1.

My god this game keeps getting better and better.
But I agree that the after the first two games the plot hasn't been as good. If they manage to make a decent plot with all the new features the devs promise, it'll definitely become one of my favorite games this year.
Looking forward to it!

It's an old trailer, but one that shows the complexity of this game. We saw and had a few naval battles in AC3, but Black Flag will bring the pirates epoch atmosphere in our livingroom, and it can easily become the best pirate game ever created.

Back