Xbox One New Xbox Named 'Xbox Fusion'?

Damnlag

Website
www.youtubegaming.com
Microsoft has registered multiple domains related to the term Xbox Fusion. Spotted by Fusible, Microsoft picked up XboxFusion.com, XboxFusion.info, XboxFusion.biz,XboxFusion.de and XboxFusion.co.uk, among others.

Speculation about the name being called “Xbox Fusion” isn’t anything new. But what separates “Xbox Fusion” and only a few other names from the rest of the list, is that not only does Microsoft own the dot-com (WHOIS), it owns a slew of other domains like XboxFusion.info, XboxFusion.biz, XboxFusion.de, XboxFusion.co.uk – the list goes on and on.

The new URLs don’t tell us anything for sure, but domain names have served as indicators of Microsoft’s plans in the past. Back in February, Microsoft registered an Xbox Event website that did indeed end up being used to register for its upcoming console reveal event.

Currently, XboxFusion.com redirects visitors to Xbox.com, while XboxNext and XboxGold redirect users to Bing.

Sources: Kramers Forum & Fusible

Xbox Fusion sounds good. Infinite was another rumored one.
Actually, just about anything is better than Xbox 720 - I hate that people call it that, it just gets under my skin. It's like if they called it the Xbox 360 (2).

Xbox Fusion sounds good. Infinite was another rumored one.
Actually, just about anything is better than Xbox 720 - I hate that people call it that, it just gets under my skin. It's like if they called it the Xbox 360 (2).

Its better known as Xbox Durango or Xbox 720, but I highly doubt it will be called either. It has a better chance of going with just 'Xbox' than either of those.

Welp, hasn't there also been a rumor floating around about it being called "Infinity"? I dunno, I don't pay too much attention to rumors. Shouldn't be too long before we know the official name, now.

Fusion is actually the best I've heard yet. Infinity was just silly, and Durango was totally lacking in any interest. Fusion sounds a little more sensible so that's good.

I also think that Fusion is a better name than Infinity. I actually thought they would name it Infinity since all the rumors and pictures were floating around on the internet. I wonder what the name implies...

Seeing how they own the xboxfusion domains, and not the xboxinfinity domains... it looks like the name they'll go with. However, Microsoft can get the other domains no problem still if they wanted xboxinfinity.

Seeing how they own the xboxfusion domains, and not the xboxinfinity domains... it looks like the name they'll go with. However, Microsoft can get the other domains no problem still if they wanted xboxinfinity.

Ah. Then I guess they might go with Xbox Fusion. Don't really like "Fusion" either, myself, but oh well. Sure beats 720...

I read elsewhere that they've owned the Xbox Fusion domains for a long time. The domains being renewed isn't a sign that the name will be used for the new console.

It's like i previously said, they want to create a "Fusion" between gaming and social networking... which is horrible, but oh well, at least the name is kind of cool.

I read elsewhere that they've owned the Xbox Fusion domains for a long time. The domains being renewed isn't a sign that the name will be used for the new console.

They own quite a bit of domains, but they don't own the xboxinfinity domains. So that is why Xbox Fusion looks promising.

They own xbox247.net and it redirects to xbox.com, while I own the xbox247.com domain :)

Back