Xbox One New Xbox One Game Ideas

My T0es R C0ld

I was an avid player and fan of Age of Empires on the PC and I would love if Microsoft or some other company would come out with it for the Xbox One, i'm sure it would be a great hit.
I also think they should make another Civilization game for the xbox, and maybe a new endwar.

I agree with Civilization. It would be cool to see an improved version of the game whereby the graphics were next level and there was more to do in the game too. Age of Empires could indeed be awesome too. I think if we don't get an updated version of these games, then we will surely get something quite similar instead.

I personally would like to see a new Kameo for the XB1, or something very similar. The 360 is seriously lacking in any cartoonish action/adventure/puzzle games in the style of Zelda, with Kameo being the only real title that is anywhere close. My current library consists of almost all dark, mature, fantasy RPG titles, and it would be nice to jump into more PG worlds once in a while.

I grew up on RPGs and am just really psyched to see some great RPG titles.

I'd love to see some re-makes of old favorites. An awesome new Chrono Trigger would melt my heart. Or an Ogre Battle remake. Shining Force - please!

And I'll say it now. Game of Thrones, and please don't screw it up.

Others have covered this point well, but RPGs. It's safe to say that sports and shooters are covered, if not abundantly covered. Let's get something new going. I'd love to play a game that (again, as others have said) feels like a Zelda adventure.

I also know this will never happen due to rights and what have you, but since Nintendo is just sitting on the Pokemon franchise I'd love to see someone develop a next-gen version of Pokemon. Oh the possibilities...

I agree with Civilization. There are not many strategy turn based games like these, and would love to see more since I really like that type of genre. They will most likely release the most played genres like shooters or action games because of money.

I agree, that would be pretty great. I think they should make a game like that, a civilization game would look great on a big screen and would be wicked fun. I don't know why they don't make more games like that, there's a big market for it.

Give me a good sandbox game, a good RPG and a good racing game and I'll be alright. Thrown in games like Watch_Dogs and Black Flag and I'll be set for awhile.

Hey, don't get me wrong, i love the Civilization series, but one for the Xbox One... i don't know, consoles and RTS games don't usually mix well together.

If they did an RPG that was a bit MMOish, doesn't have to be full-blown Warcraft, but have some open world with other players type stuff going on, I'd be massively intrigued. Perhaps Destiny will be this, I haven't looked into it much yet, I assume more will come out about it this week. Although I know I'm on an Xbox forum, with all these new details and restrictions, I think I'd be more likely to get Destiny on the PS4 at this point. I'm still hoping Microsoft might backpedal on most of that crap by the time the Xbox One is released though.

Back