Xbox One New Youtube video: 4 minutes of off-screen Zavod 311.

StingerNLG

From
Abingdon, MD.
Website
www.tommytallarico.com
Looks to me like some of the things we've been hearing like "ERMAGERD, no shadows!!" were misguided a bit. I'm still not 100% sure if I am switching to Battlefield this gen, but this is a decent looking video.

Keep in mind it's 480p so I'm not judging quality completely on this.

[video=youtube;SHQdzQLC9uo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHQdzQLC9uo#t=57[/video]

It is this kind of video is reassuring for the Next-Gen.
I admit that the 360 and PS3 version of Battlefield 4 is not very clean.

But I have great hope for the PS4 and Xbox Version One. Battlefield is probably the game I play most often. This is the main reason why I buy a PS4 (or Xbox One).

I hope Dice will work hard on this game for well optimized. Already, I have to say I'm excited to see 60 frames per second.
Let's be optimistic for the final version.

It looks pretty cool. Battlefield 3 on the 360 wasn't very clean. The gun looks alot neater and the graphics look more HD. It looks like the guy was holding a camera while he was playing the way he is moving his character.

That looks like a pretty decent map, though it's not my "taste" I like maps that are in the middle of the city or something - I really enjoyed the battlefield 3 aftermath maps, and the scavenger game mode. I really do hope they bring that mode back at least :)

It's not available in HD and is nowhere near the quality you will see when you play the game for yourself. So, don't judge it based on this footage.m It looks pretty neat though.

Back