Xbox 360 Nike+ Kinect Training Sneak Preview Video

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
How do you guys think this is going to be? I have Your Shape, and it works decently enough for a more low impact workout. I bought UFC Trainer hoping for a workout that would kick my butt a little more, but the tracking on that game I found to be quite annoying...that and the trainer says the same 5 phrases over and over again throughout the entire workout. Drove me crazy! I'll be curious to see how this game turns out. In the meantime, I'm starting Insanity on Monday...

I may try this game if I survive Insanity.

[video=youtube;LIOLFgftD2c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIOLFgftD2c&feature=plcp[/video]

I saw this advertised during E3 coverage and I've been looking forward to it ever since! I definitely think it's going to be a hardcore, awesome workout, especially if the Kinect sensor picks up your movements correctly. I also like how it's going to keep track of your progress over time.

I'm not a big fan of this kind of games. I really prefer buying a gym membership than a game like this. You can't compare a real workout, assisted by a real trainer, with this..Let's be serious.

Back