Nine Inch Nails "Hesitation" out 9/3

BitesizeCrayons

Not sure if there are many NiN fans here, but the new album, Hesitation Marks, drops in September. If you have yet to hear their latest, here's Came Back Haunted: Nine Inch Nails - Came Back Haunted (Audio) - YouTube
It's alright, definitely not their best, but distinctly NiN. There could definitely be some good stuff in store on the new album, so I'm anticipating it.

Can't wait, I'm a huge fan of Nine Inch Nails and have been waiting them to release a new album since 2008. I know that Trent has been busy with his side band How to Destroy Angels and even writing scores for movies. Can't wait to see what they have created for their new album, could always use some new Nine Inch Nails. Trent hardly ever disappoints when it comes to music.

Wait, I thought Trent retired NIN a couple years back? Or is that only for live shows?

Wait, I thought Trent retired NIN a couple years back? Or is that only for live shows?
They did indeed play their final live show in '09, but Trent said that they'd continue to make music. At least they went out with a bang; the set was over three hours long.

Back