Xbox One One S or One X?

Snoopdawgg420

I don't have a 4K TV, nor can I afford one at the moment. Which one should I get? I'm probably gonna buy used.

Welcome, Snoopdawgg420,
Welcome to the forum, there's a lot of help here. Check eBay, I bought a new XBox One S and saved a heap.

Respectfully,
Carl Hataway
aka: roadrage1946

One more thing Snoopdawgg420, if you have an original XBox don't throw away your controllers because they will work with a new XBox One S. Check with the seller before you buy to be sure the XBox console (by itself, no controller) is a U.S.A. model. The first unit I bought new for a $153.00 price was a European model. The only thing that doesn't work is the Bluray player wrong area format and it can't be changed, other than the BD player not being able to play US disks everything else works. Not being able to play DVD's or Bluray's on the XBox is not an issue because I have a Bluray stand alone player that handles the DVD's and BD's. The controllers I have that came with my original XBox works fine with the new console.

Good luck with your endeavor!
Carl Hataway
aka: roadrage1946

Is the One S future proof? Will there come a time when the framerate makes it unplayable? Also, when will they stop making games for this generation?

I would say Xbox one s because Xbox one x is in the same generation and if they make something on a new generation for the next Xbox they will both be outdated and still there are many great games and still some are being released so I say one s

Snoopdawgg420,
I agree with Omega, and unless you have a 4K TV that you play your XBox on then the 'One S' is a lot less expensive and does the same thing. Good luck with your searching, keep on with your search and by the time you decide I'm sure there will more than likely be a new gaming format out to start a new pondering over.

Here is a good buy on eBay, NEW, 1TB, FULL WARRANTY, 3 GAMES, ships from Atlanta, Georgia order today will receive by Dec. 11th.

Here's the URL;
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Xbox-One-S-1TB-All-Digital-Edition-Console-with-3-Games/293259416625?

I bought my first Xbox S All Digital on Black Friday. Picked it up for £80, an absolute steal!

I've not had a console since the NES so this is fun new territory for me. Why did I pick the SAD? Well, I don't mind downloading the games. My connection downloads with between 95-150mb/s so it doesn't take that long. I'm quite casual, so having one of them game passes will last me a long long time. Just connect it to my second monitor and I'm off to the races.

Would I recommend Xbox One X? Well, that depends on what sort of gamer you are. Just by asking the question here, I can only assume you'll be absolutely fine with the S. I know I am. Hook me up and we could play something together. Cheers!

Back