Online Gaming Better On Playstation

XDetTigers420X

Even though it seems like there are more people on XBox Live than anything I think that online gaming is better on the Playstation platform. I mean, who wants to pay for something that you can get for free? Another thing I like better about online gaming with Playstation is that you can play "MLB The Show" which you can't on XBox live since XBox doesn't have the game. I think they're both awesome but Playstation takes the cake in my opinion.

ps network is unstable and had issues all the time. all ps does is game.. no tv, or anything fun.. you have to pay for the "eye" which dosnt have the power of the kinect out of the box.

More servers are available for online gaming on Xbox live since we pay for it, PSN's very limited server is very is always busy...

I've only ever experience Playstation only, and never Xbox live. I guess the fact that you pay to play Xbox live is always going to mean that online is more stable, as it is a service for paying customers. Saying that the only time I've ever had problems with Playstation online is when GTAV was released, but I think that was an expected issue.

PSN ain't bad, but the best online gaming experience is clearly... PC. Haha.

When I did do online it was mostly with PSN for the first reason XDetTigers420X stated. You could just play, there was no gatekeeper to play online, use YouTube, or use stuff you were already subscribed to,. Netflix and all that worked fine on PSN for me, but it was a game console first and an everything else console second. That's how I want my gaming consoles. I will say that Xbox's stuff is more secure though (used it for all of two months for Halo), but since I don't play online that much I never really had a lot of use for it. If I want to watch movies and stuff I just turn on the PS3, Wii U, or 3DS.

I enjoyed the online gaming on playstation but it can be annoying at times dealing with the server. Its like you get what you pay for. In terms of you getting it free there isnt too much complaining you can do about it.

PC has the best online experience for about a million different reasons but the first is.. IT'S FREE.

Well I have to agree with @jbeavis100 here above and say that the PC wins outright, but for the others I really think that it is just a matter of personal choice. I know people dedicated to both, and they swear by their choices, so I think that really sums up my experience. I am really fine with either, but I do like the X Box a whole lot better, and that makes a big difference for me. Thanks for sharing.

The irony of this thread is that not only is PSN no longer free, it now costs the same amount as Xbox Live.

I do not really wanna say which one is better because I do not really liek the fact you have to pay a subscription in order to play online, I know it kinda helps to avoid piracy, but come on, what's going to happen after the subscription expires?

Back