open discuss headsets: welcome all:)

sc_shark

lets talk headsets likes dislikes

post which model you have and a review so us no headset people can get an idea.

turtle beach earforce x12
Turtle Beach, Inc. - EAR FORCE X12
[video=youtube;cAJ03ufkqCQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAJ03ufkqCQ[/video]

so today i was at a friends and seen he had a set of turtle beach so i asked to try them. he had the super entery level x12's and i was actually plesently suprised on the quality on build and how they fit my dome. the sound quality was very nice actually. unfortunatly for me since it is wired it would never work on my setup.. as my console and tv and where i play are across the room.:(

i went to gamestop about an hour later to switch my forza5 pree order to the limited edition and they have a turtle beach setup with all the models. i tried all the ones they had and the x12 were the only ones that fit me comfortably. the 2 other headsets just didnt feel right. the top of the line foam was to small for my ears the middle setups were either to loose on the ear or top wouldn't adjust to fit me comfortably.

so in short id buy a x12 turtle beach setup for comfortand sound. it is a wired setup i am kinda confused if its wired into the controler or what i seen it comes with a few adapter peices. so if anyone wants to chime in feel free. seems like they can be had for 30-60 depending how hard you shop.

Back