original gamertags not taken 2013

Cyberdroid

Appologizes for the last user title
Anyone think their are any og gamertags available in 2013 to take. I'm pretty sure all the original xbox live gamertags would have been taken completely by now but figured i'd ask anyways.

depends, do you mean original like without the xx part or without any numbers? cause if so I'm pretty sure there's still a ton you just gotta get creative.

There are probably a few gamer tags lying around that haven't been picked up yet. It never hurts to try. A lot of people have the mindset to think all the good names are already taken, but there's that small chance that you may get the gamertag you want. I would suggest experimenting around with usernames if all the good ones are taken. I usually combine two words together.

depends, do you mean original like without the xx part or without any numbers? cause if so I'm pretty sure there's still a ton you just gotta get creative.

Original gamer tags means without any numbers or letters like xx, ol, xl lx etc...

They claimed to have made a bunch of the old unused tags reusable last year, but not all of them have. As my original Xbox tag is still not available.

If you completely make up a word that sounds interesting, you may have a chance. I see a lot of gamertags that sort of sound like real words but definitely aren't. Then, if whatever you think of is taken, you can add numbers to it. I suppose you could run through all the numbers until you find one that works, but that would probably take forever.

Think of a cool work, but spell it a little bit differently. Or just a random word that sounds cool....I hate when people feel the need to always have like a gaming/fighting word, or just add a bunch of numbers. Be original.

i hope i can get my gamertag lol it as numbers and letters but ive been useing it since like 1998

i hope i can get my gamertag lol it as numbers and letters but ive been useing it since like 1998

That's the thing, if you're happy with a gamertag like XxX420BlazeItNoScopeXxX1 then original or not it's still an alias and people will still learn it.

Creative is the word for it. Has anyone logged in this week? We went to watch a movie or something last night and all of the avatars looked a little funny to me, plus there were two extra's that are not our own (mine and spouse), there was a light weird tint around them.

Are you asking if there are 'popular' names that people see online and wish they could be, still available online? I doubt it. Its still why they pretend to want to be that other name by adding a ridiculous amount of symbols and letters. Until that one gets banned or picked up by a clan, that is.

Now, if you are asking if there are any creative names to be had still around. Of course there are. The limits of puns or personal identity have not been exhausted by a long shot.

Unfortunately, truly original online identities are few and far between. And if by chance it's not a name with dashes or numbers, it will more than likely be some silly name that nobody really wanted in the first place. This is why some people make profiles with names they like, even if they don't plan to use them right away.

Not sure what you mean by "og" but all it takes it a little creativity for a Gamertag. I've actually thought of making a new account recently with the name "AngryAGR" as my Black Ops 2 main. I've also seen someone suggest "SheWantsTheDSR" as a gamertag for the same game.

Funny thing is, Xbox didn't come out until 2002 and Xbox 360 came out in 2005 so I don't see how you have had it since 1998.

It's all a matter of trial and error. Just keep entering names you would like to have, if it's taken then there's nothing you can do about it. I personally hate using numbers within any of my account names.

There's always something you just need to think outside the box.

There are original Gamertags left, what you need is to think of some name that nobody knows but you. Create a name that you like and doesn't extst and you should be able to make one.

Back